Chapter 1

//Jesse/you POV//
I woke up to my brothers and mom fighting downstairs. They always thought of me as too young to understand anything even though I'm 19. I opened my door a bit to hear their conversation.

Logan: Mom come on! It'd be great for her! ESPECIALLY after everything.
He was referring to the accident.
Jake: And plus we'd be there to help her and she'd be staying with Logan, who has a protected house and has people he lives with his team to watch over her too.
Mom: It's too risky!
Logan: She needs a change of scenery! Staying here all the time just reminds her of what happened!!

I lean over the railing watching them from the story above.

Me: He's right.
They all look up at me.
Logan: It'll be good for her.
Me: it's not like I have a bunch of friends here that I'd be willing to stay for and mom you basically live in LA at this point.

She chuckles and nods while wiping of a tear. She looks at all of us for a second.
Pam: Keep her safe though.

Jake and Logan high five and yell.
Logan+Jake: LETS GO!!

They help me pack. I don't have much. I pack 2 large suitcases and a few boxes full of my stuff. Logan gets a plane ticket and we ship the boxes to Logan's house.

~a week later~
It was 10:00am and Logan woke me up. Our flight was leaving in 2 hours so we all got up and showered. I wore a black hoodie and shorts. Logan and Jake took my bags down since my arm was still in a cast.

I had my hood up, AirPods in, hands in pocket. We drove to the airport and we all said goodbye to my mom. After saying goodbye we checked in our bags and went to the waiting area after security and waited patiently for our flight to be called.

~ 1 hour later~
Our flight was finally called and we sat on the plane. I slept through the long flight.

~a few hours later~
Logan woke me up saying that we landed. I grabbed my backpack and we got our bags from the carousel and went outside to find a taxi.

~45 minutes later~
After getting a taxi we dropped Jake off to his house while Logan and I headed to his house.
Logan: I'm so excited to have you come live with me!!

I chuckled and we got out as soon as the driver parked. I was going to help Logan with the bags but he slapped my hand.

Me: hey!
Logan: get someone from inside to help me, you're not picking up anything heavy with your hand like that.
I roll my eyes and go inside with my hood still up but my hair in now in front and only one AirPod is in.
I see Dani Mike Lana and Josie. I hug them all.

Me: Mike Logan needs help with the bags.
Mike nods and leaves.
Josie: Your hair!
Me: Oh yeah I dyed it black.
Lana: YOURE TALKING ABOUT HER HAIR?! I TALKING ABOUT HER! SHES REINVENTED HER SELF!

I chuckle as Josie and Dani laugh. All of my boxes were shipped last week and already in my room. Mike carried my two suitcases upstairs as I followed. I started to unpack when someone knocks on the door.

Me: come in!...