Chapter 14

His gf kept eyeing me and looking at me weirdly.
I kept quiet and talked to the rest of the boys while distancing myself from Zach because of his gf. They boys knew I was secretly upset but I didn't say anything.

~after dinner~
I went outside and saw Zach and Kay being all coupley so I went back inside to find someone to talk to when I heard my name.

Zach: JESS!
I sighed and turned around.
Me: yeah?
Zach: where have you been all night ive barely seen you.
I saw Kay kissing Zachs neck and moving her hands up and down his chest.
Me: I'm kinda of tired so I'm gonna go back inside and find the everyone else.
Zach noticed Kay and saw how weird I was acting but I walked away before he could say anything.
I went inside and saw Daniel first. So I went up to him and rested my forehead on the side of his arm and kept banging my head against his arm

Me: why -bang- does -bang- the -bang- universe -bang- hate -bang- me -bang-
My phone kept going off. It was around the time that Alex would text me about how pathetic I was so I just ignored my phone.
Daniel took and phone and ran.

Me: GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE
He ran outside and Kay and Zach stopped kissing.
Daniel: IS IT A BOY?!
Me: DANIEL!
He opened my phone and saw the contact name as Alex and saw all the messages. He became less peppy and more worried. Zach saw the look on Daniels face.

Zach: what happened
Daniel: A-
Me: NOTHING
I grab my phone and put it on silent and drag Daniel inside.
Daniel: why didn't you tell us?!
I shrug my shoulder
Daniel: Jess you're supposed to tell us
Me: why? You guys were on tour, miles away and having fun. I didn't want my problems to interfere with your life.
Daniel: it wouldn't have.

We all left and I kept getting weird and dirty looks from Kay as I talked to Jack. All the other guys but Zach noticed it. We got back to the hotel the guys were staying at. Corbyn got me a room there too so I went with everyone. JJ and I were originally supposed to be sharing a room but I kinda wanted to be alone tonight so Jace said he'd share with JJ as I took the single. I changed into shorts and a sweatshirt and sat on my balcony. I didn't realize the balcony was connected to the two rooms beside me so I didn't see The guys on corbyns balcony. I took off my brace and traced over the scars from surgery. They didn't know I recently had a surgery for my hand. I fell a few weeks ago and I landed on my hand. I was in so much pain and I was rushed to the hospital where I had another surgery. My wounds were still kinda of bruised. They guys saw me but I didn't notice.

Jonah: why is your hand red?
I looked up and saw everyone sitting around a table.
Me: oh it's just taking a little longer to heal than I thought.
Jack was the only one who knew about the new surgery. He was going to fly out but I convinced him not to. I put the brace back on hoping they wouldn't ask anymore questions. I had 2 more months with this brace. Maybe more while I go to physical therapy. My phone started blowing up again. It was Alex as usual. I shut off my phone and rubbed my eyes and went inside. They guys could tell I was stressed even though I gave him a half-fake smile.

~the next morning~

I got up and took and shower early. I changed into shorts and a cropped hoodie. I went next door to Daniels room and I knocked.

He opened the door
Daniel: what's up
Me: I'm bored.
Daniel: Wanna pick out and outfit for me while I go shower
I nod and we go inside.
I picked out camo pants a black short sleeve shirt. Someone knocked on the door so I went to open it.
It was all the guys.

All of them except Zach smirked

Jonah; what are you doing here so early?;)
Me: I was bored so I came over this morning
They all loose their smirk.
Corbyn: oh
Me: he's in the shower btw
I turned around and sit in the chair leaving the door open for the boys to come in.
We all talk while Daniel showers.
He comes out of the shower with his hair wet and a towel around his waist.
I was on my phone and we waited for Daniel to get ready.
Me: I'll be rich back
I get up and go to my room to looo for my
Meds but I can't find them. I start to panick. What if I didn't pack them? My nerves are going to be sky rocketing. I got and knock on JJ and Jaces door
Jace opens it.