Chapter 12

I slid one of my hands into hers and intertwined our fingers.

Alex: We should hang out sometime, just the two of us. Like old times.
JJ: She's good she has enough "friends"
Alex: Since when did JJ become your representative? Speak for yourself.
Jess: I-I-
Alex: Just like how I remember, pathetic and weak.

I'll be seeing you around.
He left with his bag of food and Jess immediately turned around and hugged me. I tried to calm her down but it didn't work. She was shaking like crazy.

Daniel: Who was that prick?
Jess: J-JJ will fill y-you in.

JJ tells Daniel and Jonah and they look at Jess and join our hug. JJ and Jace order while Daniel and Jonah and Jack sit down at a table. I leaned on the table and Jess stood in front of me still holding me.

Me: Breathe he's gone he's not here anymore.

I felt her shake her head yes and she looked at me. I saw a tear escape her eyes. I smiled and wiped it from her cheek and she rested her hands on my ab area while laying her head on my chest. She was still shaking so I tried to lighten the mood which worked.

//Daniel POV//
We sat down at a table, Jonah and I were in front of each other and Jack was next to me on the four seater while JJ and Jace went to order Zach leaned on the side of the table which had no chair while Jess was in his arms. I was texting both Jack and and Jonah on a gc with us three.

Me: If he says he doesn't like her I'm gonna kill him.
He cares for her to say theleast.

Jonah: I'll join you. Did you see how they were
hugging each other earlier?

Jack: It was adorable, he was stroking her
hair and stuff and trying to calm her down.

Me: We are so getting them together.

Jack: Oh for sure.

Jonah: LOOK AT THEM NOW!

We all look up to see both of them looking at each other as Zach wipes a tear from her face

Me: OUR LITTLE BOY IS ALL GROWN UP !!!

We all listen in to their conversation and hold in our laugh as Zach slightly blushes and flirts trying to make her smile. We all glance at each other when they lock eyes.

Me: THEYRE GONNA KISS!!

Jonah: OMG SOMEONE RECORD RN!

Jack pulls out his phone and records as they stare into each other's eyes maintaining eye contact, and then out of nowhere JJ and Jace come in.

JJ: Alright we got food let's go.

They break the eye contact and move away from each other. Zach clears his throat as he blushes.

Me: I OFFICIALLY HATE
JJ FOR THAT.

Jonah: ME TOO!!

Jack: ME THREE!!!!

We all meet up at the car and wait for everyone to come. We sit in our spots from before and drive to the park Zach and Jess went at.

// Jesse/ you POV//
We get to the park and we sit on a picnic bench and eat all our food. Everyone else left to go walk and lay around while Zach stayed with me until I finished.

Zach: Are you okay?
I nod my head no. He jokes around and tries to make me feel better. Which somewhat works, I eat as slowly as I can because I want to talk to him.
We spend the entire day at the park having fun, playing games, talking, laughing etc.

~night time~
We all were laying down on a blankets that were in Logan's car. We laid down multiple blankets and we laid down in a circle and just talked while looking at the sky. Gabbie fell asleep on Jack and Lavender fell asleep on both of them while I was in between JJ and Zach and ended up falling asleep on JJ.

JJ: Zach take your gf off of me.
Zach: A) she's not my gf B) she's your bsf.
JJ: Trust me I'm being a good bsf right now. Now take her.
Zach rolls his eyes playfully and JJ rolls me over to Zach. I laid on his chest and extended my leg over him a little while he played with my hair. I heard him start to him which made me relax. It was just like every other night he sang.

~ one hour later~
Jace: Let's go back.
JJ: Alright.
I was still asleep until I felt someone carry me. I woke up a bit but I fell back asleep.