Chapter 19

//Jesse/ you POV//
We were only there for in NY two days so we had to go home in the morning. After a good nights sleep I got up and changed into camo cargo pants, a black tube top and a dark gray zipper jacket then headed to the airport.

~a few hours later~

When we got landed home it was around lunch time.
Payton; what do you want to eat
I take a second.
Me; you know what we haven't had in a minute.
Payton; what?
Me: SUBWAY
Payton: OMG LETS GO!!

He drives to a subway and we get our sandwiches to go. We decided to eat at home because we always tried to incorporate different and weird snacks with our food. It was like a tradition.

I didn't wanna walk so I jumped on Payton's back. He was rolling the suitcases to the house as I had my backpack, the subway, and his camera stuff in my hands. We were dying of laughter when we walked in.

??: Jess?

I looked up and saw Corbyn. My eyes widen and I run to him leaving everything in my hands on the floor. He wrapped his hands around my shoulders/ neck and I wrapped mine around his torso since he was tall. We hugged each other tightly. As we were about to let go we get tackled to the ground.

Me: owww wthhhh
Daniel: WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH
Jack: WE REALLY DID

I laugh and we all get back up. I hug Daniel Jonah and Jack separately.

Payton: so while you're flirting I'm putting everything in the kitchen BY MYSELF
I take a pillow from the couch and throw it at him.
Payton: OWWW WTH
Me: that's what you get for being an fool.

I sarcastically smile as he chuckles and heads to the kitchen.

Jonah: so who's that ;)
Jack: we've seen him all over your social media
Corbyn mumbles: especially Zach
I didn't hear what he said.
Me: huh?

I look at him confused while the other guys smirk.

Daniel; nothing but what's going on with him
Me: just friends, purely platonic. I'm helping him get with this girl. We're like brother and sister.
Jonah: Oh okay then. YOUR CAST IS OFF!!

Jonah screams changing the subject.

Me: Yeah it's been off
Daniel: AND YOU DIDNT BOTHER TO TEXT US?!
Me: YOU DIDNT BOTHER TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME

I say back.

Daniel: touché Paul, touché
I playfully roll my eyes and walk backwards out the room.

Me: I'm gonna go get my sandwich
I was backing up and then bumped into someone. I fell ontop of them.
Me: ouch

I saw slowly getting up. We both get up and look at each other.

Me: Zach
Zach: Jess

My face stays straight. I wasn't even thinking about Zach when I saw the guys. He comes in for a hug but I immediately say something.

Me: I have to go get my sandwich.
I quickly walk out and go to the kitchen.

//Zachs POV//
When we got home we were greeted by a very loud Logan Paul. We laughed and brought our bags in.
Daniel: YO LOGAN
Logan turned to the doorway and smiled
Logan: MY BOIS

We all hugged. I missed Logan but I was only thinking about one thing. The guys know how much I missed Jess and how I was constantly keeping tabs on her to make sure she was okay. I saw this guys that was on her social media a lot.

Everytime I saw them together I got this weird feeling, I have no idea what it was. Jonah saw me looking around so he asked.

Jonah: where's Jess?
I was extremely nervous, what if she pops out of a corner? Where is she?

Logan: she's on a trip with a friend, she'll be back tomorrow.
Daniel: oh man

I was weirdly disappointed. I know I was nervous and everything but I was kinda of excited to be honest. We spent the rest of the day chilling and unpacking. We order food for dinner and stuff and we told Logan all about tour.

I went to bed early. I went to my room which was exactly how I left it. I got out my guitar and started playing. I was told to shut up occasionally by the guys but I didn't.

I needed something to calm me down since I was gonna see Jess tomorrow for the first time in almost 2 months.

~the next morning~
I got up showered a changed into black jeans and an oversized shirt which was loosely buttoned. I went downstairs and we had breakfast. I could stop moving my foot I was excited.

Daniel: someone's jumpy today
All the guys look at me.
Jack: he's been on her social media 24/7 for a past 2-ish months can you blame him?
Jonah: plus he's basically in love with her.
Me: I'm not in love with her shut up
Corbyn: eh you kind of are ngl.
I roll my eyes and after breakfast we all chilled. I went to the bathroom. I heard screaming but I just thought that was Logan. When I got out I bumped into someone. They fell on me and I immediately recognized who it was as soon as we got up.

Jess: Zach
Me: Jess

I was so happy internally, I wanted to bring her into a big hug but ik that would be weird. I went in for a causal hug but she back away and interrupted.

Jess: I have to go get my sandwich

She has to go get her sandwich? She walked out of the room and I stood there confused

Jack: well that's not how I was expecting that to go, but it's better than what I had in mind.

Corbyn nudged Jack.