Chapter 18

~ a month or two go by~
// third person POV//
Jesse and Zach haven't talked since that night. They both missed each other's friendship but didn't know how to fix everything. Jesse became extremely close with Payton, they were just friends though and only friends. She was still trying to help him with this girl he liked. Zach and the band were still touring. They had one more show left and then they were going back home.

//Jesse/ you POV//
~night time~
Payton and I were in the air going to NY for a photo shoot and since I was free he asked me to come. We were landing so I got my backpack and get ready to touch down.

~30 minutes later~
We got off the plane and got our baggage. The company Payton works for paid for his transportation and room, meaning that we have our own driver and a room in a hotel for us to share.
When we got to the hotel room we immediately laid down on the bed. Payton didn't have any shoots today so we spent the entire day going out and sight seeing. Payton has been to NY so many times and he decided to take me around. We spent our entire day at Central Park messing around.

Payton; Okay ready?
Me: for what?
He picked me up and gave me an piggy back ride. Payton being the fool that he is fell and bumped into a group of people. We were laughing so hard and decided to leave after embarrassing ourselves. We went to Times Square and took a bunch of photos and tiktoks and posted so much on our story of us falling and messing around. My fans were pretty 50-50 on Payton and I's friendship. Some thought we were dating and some thought we were siblings who were separated at birth which basically explains our friendship. We got to the hotel at 12am and as soon as we got there Payton crashed.

// Zachs POV//
We were NY. It was our last show before taking a break and going back home. They guys and I were at a park and some girl and guy bumped into us and they fell.

They were laughing really hard which made me smile and think of Jess and the night we all went to the park with JJ and Jace. I swear I thought I saw Jess but it's probably my mind thinking I saw her since I miss her so much.

I really screwed up when I believed Kay over Jess. I was so blinded by Kay that I didn't take a step back and realize what she was saying. I've really wanted to get back in touch with her but ik she hates me.

We were leaving tomorrow morning so after a night over playing and preforming we went to our hotel room.

// Jesse/ You POV//
Me: I'm so glad it's two separate beds instead of last time.
Payton: that was the funniest thing ever. It wa s twin size and we kept falling off trying to stay on our side.

We both started laughing. As it got later I went on my phone as Payton fell asleep. I could fall asleep until I heard singing on the other side of the wall in the next room. I smiled.

I remember when I used to fall asleep to Zachs voice. As much as I hate to admit it I missed my friendship with Zach. He was always there for me. I just can't believe what he thought of me.

I fell asleep to the voice singing. It sounded familiar which was nice.

//Zach POV//
We heard laughing in the next room so we started chuckling. I had the empty room this time which was nice because I wasn't able to go to sleep recently. Things have been really bad with hate. I've been getting death threats and the fans are mad because they heard about what happened with Jess. I mean I'd be mad too if someone else screwed up as bad as I did to a girl who didn't deserve it. I was singing attention by Charlie Puth on my guitar. I ended up falling asleep because we had a flight to catch tomorrow.

~the next morning~
It was time to go home. We got our bags, showered, changed and headed to the airport. We went through all of the technical stuff and headed home to Logan's house. I was so nervous the whole ride to see Jess.

//Jesse/ you POV//
~the next morning~
I woke up and changed into black deniem shorts, a while cropped tight tank top with an oversized plaid shirt over it that was open. It was actually a quality fit. I woke up Payton since he had a shoot soon and had to get there early.

Me: WAKE UP IDIOT
I smacked his head and he woke up immediately.
Payton: NO NEED TO BE SO RUDE ABOUT IT

He quickly got showered and dressed. We left the room and went to a warehouse type place. It seems abandoned. There was REALLY cool graffiti on the walls and windows were broken, the lighting was amazing, I sat on the side while Payton took pictures. He was TALENTED.

We went to the beach afterward which made me think ALOT about Zach. We messed around, talked, played games, and just vibed.