Chapter 13

I was still asleep until I felt someone carry me. I woke up a bit but I fell back asleep.

// 3rd person POV//
Zach carried you to the car and sat in the backseat with you. You laid on his chest and Corbyn drove home with Jace in the passenger seat. You and Zach were in the middle row, you were on Zachs lap sleeping, Jonah and Daniel were next to you while JJ Jack and Gabbie were in the back and Lavender was laying across Gabbie and Jack.

You guys got home and went inside. You felt someone lay you on your bed. You opened your eyes a little and saw Zach leaving. You got up and changed into a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

~the next few weeks~
//Jesse/you POV//
The boys left for tour. Jace and JJ were staying with us and thinking about moving in since they are going to college here. Jonah texted me a few days ago asking to fly out to the city they were going to be in on Zachs birthday. Zach and I haven't really been talking. I've been getting REALLY close to Corbyn And Jack. I told them about my crush on Zach. I was really excited to see everyone. Things are going to well with Alex though. He keeps texting and because of that my dosage for my anxiety and antidepressant medication has gone up and I have more meds.

~When I land in the city the guys were in~
I got my backpack, Jace and JJ did the same and we walk over to our designated baggage carousel to pick up our other bag. We were staying a week with the boys. I was really excited because we were going straight to the dinner place to surprise Zach. We got ready in the bathroom and then headed outside to try and find Corbyn. I laid my eyes on a really tall boy who now had dark hair

Me: CORBYN!
His eyes widened as I ran to him and jumped into his arms. He smiled and hugged me back
Corbyn: YAYYY
I smiled and got down to see a girl standing next to his smiling.
Me: Please tell me you're the gf! If you are leave him for me.
She smiled and nodded as I hugged her.
Corbyn whispered: don't leave me for her
Me: shut up Corbyn no one asked you
Corbyn: still sassy I see
Jace: A LOT MORE
I threw my neck pillow at Jace.
Me: no one asked you either.
He chuckled and we got in the car after putting our bags in the back.

Corbyn: are you excited?
Christina: Corbyn told me about you and Zach I ship
I slightly smile when I get a ding from my phone.
I see Jake and Logan texted me on our gc.

Jake: I'm so sorry Jess, we know you liked him

Logan: Text us when you're feeling better

Me: what are you talking about?

Logan sent a picture of Zachs instagram with a girl kissing his cheek and a caption saying "I'm glad I can finally call her mine" I smile fades and I look out the window. I showed the messages to Corbyn Christina JJ and Jace.

Corbyn: I'm so sorry Jess.
Me: it's fine, we were just friends earlier. We can stay just friends.
I fake smile acting like I wasn't phased by it and i prepare myself as we stop infront of a building. We parked and went inside. We all walked in. Jace JJ and I hiding behind Corbyn and Christina.

Zach: took you long enough
Corbyn; we were getting your gift
Zach: well I don't see a present in your hands
Me: They tried to wrap me but I couldn't breathe
His immediately got up from his seat and hugged me. I smiled and let go. I get tackled by an excited Jack Jonah and Daniel. We were on the floor as the three were piled up ontop of me

Me: get of me and give my a proper hug idiots
They chuckled and all hugged me at the same time. I gave them all individual hugs after and while I was talking to Daniel when Zach came up to me.

Zach: how long are you staying
Me: a week
Daniel: NO WAY
I smile and nod as a girl comes beside Zach and kisses him while looking a me. Daniel and I glance at each other.

??: I'm Kay, Zachs GF.
Me: well congrats you two nice to meet you.
I fake smile and walk away with Daniel. Daniel just glares at Zach while walking away.

//3rd person POV //
Zach knew that you two had a weird thing but he still got together with Kay. The guys had occasionally been giving him a hard time about talking to Kay.

// Jesse / you POV //
I sat down at the edge next to Daniel and far away from Zach since his gf kept eyeing me and looking at me weirdly.