Chapter 21

I ended up falling asleep on Zachs lap. He called an Uber as he picked me up and laid me on his back. My legs were around his torso and arms around his neck. I thought he was half asleep I could tell he was nervous, his heart was begin fast fast.

//Zachs POV//
Jess fell asleep in my lap. I let her sleep for a good hour before deciding to call an Uber and pick her up. It took a little time but I got her on my back, her legs were crossed and around my waist as her hands around my neck/ shoulders/ chest. I don't think she realized one of her hands was in the huge opening of my shirt. I'm my heart started to be faster. And then she adjusted her head and I could feel her warm breath against my neck. I got her in the Uber and I sat next to her. She moved close to me laying her head on my chest with her legs around mine. I wish I could tell her how much I like her. I know she doesn't feel the same way. She just forgave me. We drove home. It was 2:00am, I wasn't really tired.

~20 minutes later~
We got home and I picked her up bridal style this time. When we went inside. I saw the guys sitting in dim lighting talking. When they saw me carry her they grinned.

Jonah: Major deja vu...
Daniel: actually it's a little different, it's not 7:00am

I felt myself slightly blush and the guys chuckled. I went to her room and set her down and left. I went to my room and started strumming on the guitar lightly before falling asleep

//Jesse / you POV//
I was laid on my bed and I fell asleep, I woke up to guitar. I smiled knowing it was Zach. I missed that. I fell asleep listening to it. Thankfully I fell asleep before it stopped.

~the next morning~
I got up and changed into an oversized shirt and shorts. I walked downstairs and got some fruit for breakfast. As I was eating one by one the guys started to come in and cook their breakfast. I was checking my phone, responding to texts when they came and sat next to me surrounding me while staring at me.

Me: what
I said with my mouthful of strawberries
Daniel: you and Zach!
Me: there is no me and Zach, we're just friends. And might I add I just forgave him yesterday
Corbyn: yeah but come on, it's not gonna take too long for you two to start your weird thing again.
Me: I have no idea what you're talking about
Corbyn: Ik for a fact you do because I remember you telling me that you liked him in the past.
I put my head down as they all grin towards me.

Me: stop staring at me, it's freaking me out.
Jonah: do you like him
Me: I don't know! I think so? Idk yesterday when I saw him I thought I did but idk if that's just because I saw him for the fist time in a long time.
Jack: I say we wait a few days and then we can intimate operation Zess
Me; HUH?!
Jonah+Daniel+Corbyn+ Jack: NOTHING
I playfully roll my eyes and chuckle as I stick my fork through a pineapple chunk.

~skip a week or two later~
I've been falling asleep every night to Zach either strumming guitar, humming, singing, or a combination of all of those. I told Corbyn and I think Corbyn told Zach because I could hear him clearer a few days ago.

I've been hangout with the boys plus Payton JJ and Jace most of the time. Logan and the rest of his team went over to Jakes house to find a three day vlog idea so Logan's gone for 3 days.

I woke up and showered. I wore sweatpants, a cami, and a jacket ontop. Corbyn came into my room with Daniel and they sat beside me while I was doing my make up. They were live and bored.

Daniel: what's this
Me: mascara
Daniel opens it and pokes himself in the eye
Me: Daniel!
Daniel: owwww
I smack my forehead and take off all the mascara on his eye.
They messed around with my stuff while in love. We went downstairs and spent the day chilling. For dinner we got chipotle. I haven't seen Jonah or Zach all day which I thought was weird until Jonah called me.

Me: hey! Where ha-
Jonah: do you have all your medical stuff
Me: yeah why
Jonah: get it ready NOW
Me: what why are you okay?
Jonah: just do it
He hung up before I could even say anything else. I got out all the stuff I used to use because of Alex and i sterilized them while waiting for Jonah to come back. It's been 20 minutes and I couldn't stop shaking my leg. What if Jonah is genuinely hurt?
While I was in the middle of my thought process the door burst open.