Chapter 5

Flashback

Killian and his drunken crew have left the tavern and are walking through the streets. A disguised Rumpelstiltskin intentionally bumped into Killian's arm to get his attention.

Killian looked at the disguised Rumpelstiltskin, "Hey, you. Stop! Even gutter rats have more manners than you just displayed," Killian said.

"I-I'm so sorry, sir," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Ah..." Killian noticed the scales like skin, "I was wrong, not a rat at all. More..." He glanced at his crew them Rumpelstiltskin, "More like a crocodile," Killian kicked him over while the crew cheered him on, "What's your name, Crocodile?" Rumpelstiltskin stood up and revealed his face, "You... I remember you," Killian said.

"Always nice to make an impression. Where are my manners? We haven't been properly introduced, Rumpelstiltskin," Rumpelstiltskin bowed, "Or, as others know me," He looked up at Killian with a smirk, "The Dark One," The crew back away, "Oh! I see my reputation precedes me," Rumpelstiltskin said as he stood up straight.

"It does," Killian said.

"Good! That's going to save us time during the, uh," Rumpelstiltskin walked around Killian slowly, "Question and answer portion of our game," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"What is it you want to know?" Killian asked him.

"How's Milah, of course?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"Who?" Killian asked with a smirked.

"Only too happy to, uh, dig out the memory, but, it gets really messy," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"She's dead. Died a long time ago. What is it you want?" Killian asked.

"We didn't get a chance to finish out duel," Killian went to draw his sword but Rumpelstiltskin stopped him, "Not now. Tomorrow at dawn, I am not a cruel man, get your affairs in order," Rumpelstiltskin said.

 Tomorrow at dawn, I am not a cruel man, get your affairs in order," Rumpelstiltskin said

"Also, you spend tonight knowing, it will be your last. Maybe, I am cruel and don't think about trying to escape but I will find you and I will gut your entire crew like a fish," Rumpelstiltskin said.

End of Flashback

Mr Gold arrived at the Charming loft with Naomi who was holding a piece of paper. 

David answered the door, "May we have a word, Sheriff?" Mr Gold asked as he placed his hand on his daughter's shoulder, keeping her close.

"Uh, acting Sheriff and I'm already late on another busy day, clearing up the mess you made, the least you could do is lend me your wife for a helping hand," David said.