Quick disclaimer

See, I don't have trouble with you liking the series. It's your opinion, and I respect that.

However, I personally don't like it and have lots of problems with the way it's going. From how they did the darkest day in the 1st season to the  Sobble clickbait, I have lots of problems with it.

Now this is not to say YOU can't like it. Like I said up there, it's fine you like it. However, if you think  it's perfect the way it is, you may not like this. Of course, at the same time, it doesn't mean you WON'T like it. I mean, maybe you could be interested to see how others would do it!

 I mean, maybe you could be interested to see how others would do it!

Ok, now I just wanna bring up a few more things:

I will be doing rewrites of episodes 1-36, but start making my own ones at 37, not because I DIDN'T LIKE 37, because I liked it, but because I felt like the return to Alola could've been done later. I may still do some rewrites of some episodes, but mainly will be making my own ones.

I am going to tone down the Goh focus A LOT. I don't have a problem with you liking him, but Goh is getting WAY too much focus.

Lastly, in case you couldn't tell from Sobble being with Ash on the cover, some captures will be changed.

Ok, now with that out of the way, time to begin! Hope you enjoy!