Prologue

W A R N I N G ! ! !

SLOW UPDATE

TYPOGRAPHICAL MISTAKES AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AHEAD.
(English is not my primary language.)

••●●●○●●●••

Prologue

CHARACTERS , MAIN

Xiao Zhan

24 years old and a loving son to his Mama Mylene

24 years old and a loving son to his Mama Mylene . He loves his Mama Mylene so much even though she is not his real mother.

When he was still a baby his real mother kept him hidden away to protect him from the people who wants to harm him. She then makes everyone believed that she had a miscarriage due to the car accident that she was involved in. But the truth is she already have given birth to her baby boy, two days before that said accident happened

Xiao Zhan grew up in a simple life in the Philippines. But he knows from the very start that he's parents are bith Chinese. Eventhough he grew up in a simple life he still got everything he needed even the things he doesn't as his Mommy loves to spoil him. He even got into an international school.

He is a jolly type and loves to play around a lot but he makes sure that he never neglects his study. He wants his Mama Mylene and his Mommy to be proud of him.

Wang Yibo

27 years old

27 years old.
Mafia elite team captain.
Fearles right hand man/second in command of Iris.
Cold looking person but actually have a warm heart.  Feard my many due to his cold, stoic and impassive facial expression.

He was an orphan and at the young age he had already faced many hardships, struggles and misery. The only family he knows sre the family sheltered him, but they didn't treat him fairly. They statved him most of the time and he beaten him badly everytime the head of the household comes home drunk.