6

this one is obviously how kuroo and kenma meet.

lunch had just ended, he was walking to his class when he saw someone playing with a nintendo switch, he had blond tips, he was short and skinny, and looked feminine.

although he was very adorable, he looked like .. a kitten. kuroo being annoying decided to talk to him. "hii" kuroo said to the gamer. the gamer looked at kuroo up and down before going back to his game:

"you know it's impolite to ignore someone" kuroo huffed sadly. the small gamer still ignored kuroo. the bedhead haired male was getting sad and irritated. "i'm kuroo tetsuro " kuroo said still following the kitten look alike

"didn't ask" kuroo was stunned, his voice was so soft yet so dead and unbothered. he loved it.

"what's your name" kuroo started to annoy the gamer. "leave me alone rooster" the small guy said to kuroo without looking at him.

"ouch kitten that hurt me" kuroo pouted. "don't call me that rooster" kuroo didn't care, the gamer was insulting him, kuroo was lovestruck.

"he can insult me any day and i'd say thank you insult me again" kuroo thought to himself.

kuroo saw his class and got sad knowing he probably won't see his mysterious boy again. but then he saw kitten go inside the classroom he had to go to as well. kuroo got excited.

he never knew he was in this class, maybe he's mee. "hey are you new ?" kuroo asked the guy. "yes." was all he responded with.

the gamer had sat down in the back and kuroo being the simp he is followed him, and sat beside him. "well i'm in this class as well so we're gonna be partners" kuroo said excitedly.

"oh." he can tell the gamer didn't like interacting with people by the way he responds. he was gonna change that. but he wasn't gonna do anything the guy was uncomfortable with.

"you'll be mine one day kitten" kuroo said in his mind. kuroo got bored during class so he decided to write in a paper and pass it to the other male.

hi

the gamer ignored the note, kuroo took it back and decided to write again

hi kittennnnn answer meeee !!

no

you already did ;)

kuroo saw the gamer smile a little, it made kuroo's heartbeat faster. kuroo knew he was whipped.

you're annoying. leave me alone you rooster

ouch kitten, you wound me

oops..

he heard him giggle softly "oh my, ima simp hardcore" kuroo kept thinking whenever he saw his mystery guy smile or giggle

hey.. what's your name ? i told you mine but you never told me yours.

.. it's kozume kenma.

wow what a pretty name for a pretty guy :)

be careful.. your gayness is showing

kuroo couldn't help but laugh loudly like a hyena, disrupting the class lesson.

"tetsuro, do you have something to share with the class ?" his teacher said annoyed. "yes, i have an obsession with the periodic table" he smiled, making a heart with his hands, which made the teacher roll her eyes, while the class started to laughed.

kuroo turned to kenma, and saw him laughing softly.  kuroo turned red and looked down at his desk.

you have a weird laugh kuroo

HEY ! don't make fun of me :,(

oops. i just did >:)

hey can i get your number ?

why

because i want to text you :D

ugh fine it's ***********

thank you :)

kuroo got out his phone and put kenmas phone number on his contacts

kuroo:
hi it's kuroo :P

ken ken:
i know rooster.

kuroo:
ouch kitten, stop bullying me 😿

ken ken:
no.

kuroo:
WHYYY MEAN KEN KEN

ken ken:
... im not even mean ?

kuroo:
yes you are >:(

ken ken:
bye.

kuroo:
NO KEN KEN

ken ken:
goodbye rooster.

kuroo:
aw ken ken noo ))):

seen.

*GASP*

"ken ken you're so rude" kuroo whispered-shouted to kenma causing him to giggle softly.

"oh no keep leaving me on seen if it makes you giggle, step on me, slap me, punch me, kick me, hit me with a basketball, run me over with a car, stab me, rail me, have my babies.. kidding.. or not" kuroo said in his mind, while he was admiring kenma.

"dont play me, i'm trusting you rooster" kenma thought to himself. kenma had friends who were there for him, but he was secretly hoping kuroo would become more a friend.

he just didn't know if he should trust kuroo, kenma was scared of letting him inside his heart, but he'd give it a try.

ISHSISH kuroo really do be simping over kenma though, and aw kenma is so adorable i cry 🥺✊🏼