16

AGKAASHI:
hi..

bokuto-san:
KAASHI ARE YOU OKAY ?!!?!

AGKAASHI:
..

bokuto-san:
AKAASHI WHAT DID HE DO ?!

AGKAASHI:
nothing bad bokuto-san, he just slapped me that's it.

bokuto-san:
im sorry.. you told me to leave you and play along but i should've stayed..
IF HE LAYS A FINGER ON YOU AGAIN, I WILL BREAK HIS HAND 😠

AGKAASHI:
don't worry bokuto-san.. i'll be fine.

bokuto-san:
how long is it gonna take kaashi ?

AGKAASHI:
until he gets tired of me.. i'm not sure.

bokuto-san:
ugh but then i have to stay away from you and i don't want too 🥺

AGKAASHI:
it's okay, we'll still text, meet up and see eachother in school.

bokuto-san:
kaashi, are you home ?

AGKAASHI:
.. no im still at the carnival.

bokuto-san:
KAASHI ITS BEEN HOURS !!!

AGKAASHI:
um yeah i ended up going on rides to feel better.

bokuto-san:
oh okay

bokuto didn't believe akaashi but he didn't wanna annoy him so he just let it go.

AGKAASHI:
yeah but i'm going home now, also how did you get home ?

bokuto-san:
ohh i called daichi, he picked me up

AGKAASHI:
that's good bokuto-san well i'll text you later when i'm home, bye bokuto-san.

bokuto-san:
bye kaashi <3

akaashi blushed at the heart, he turned off his phone and went to his car, he put his music on to make him feel better, and he decided to stop by a store to buy chips to eat on the way home.

he went inside and went to the chips isle and got a bag of popcorn. he was gonna pay but before he went on line he saw iwaizumi, he knew oikawa liked him so he went to iwaizumi to be a wing man.

"iwaizumi-san" akaashi said monotonously, iwaizumi turned around "oh hi akaashi and you can call me iwaizumi, you don't need the san at the end" he said, akaashi nodded.

"so, i noticed the way you look at oikawa" akaashi said making iwaizumi blush. "what ? i don't look at him any way" he denied.

"if you were telling the truth you wouldn't have stuttered or blushed iwaizumi, i've seen you look at oikawa when no one is looking, and the way your eyes light up when you hear him laugh or smile" akaashi said as if he was a robot. iwaizumi just blushed again harder.

"okay maybe i do look at him a certain way.. but bokuto looks at you like that, his eyes light up when you talk to him, and i've seen you smile when you're talking to bokuto so you like him as well" iwaizumi said, akaashi felt his cheek burn up.

"i don't know, i think.. i do like him but he doesn't like me, he sees me as a friend" akaashi frowned at the thought of bokuto not liking him back.

"you must be a fool to think that, that bastard is head over heels for you" iwaizumi said chuckling "well maybe.. maybe not but i came here to talk about you and oikawa"

"oh.. well i wanna tell him how i feel but i don't think he likes me" akaashi rolled his eyes "he does" and with that akaashi left iwaizumi, wondering what he meant by that.

akaashi went back to his car after he paid for his chips, he opened the bag and started eating it while driving, he arrived at the schools dorm and continued eating his chips as he went to the dorm, he opened the door.. still eating his chips when everyone came running to the living room.

"AKAASHI WE WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU" suga said jumping on akaashi making him drop his chips... akaashi hugged suga then suga let go "sugawara.." suga gulped.

"i appreciate your concern and i know you do it out of love but YOU DROPPED MY FUCKING CHIPS" akaashi screamed, he was angry. "ILL BUY YOU A NEW ONE" suga said immediately, akaashi may seem like a quiet angel but when he's angry, he's satan.

"okay" and akaashi smiled slightly, throughout the days they've known eachother everyone developed a friendship that's irreplaceable. everyone hugged akaashi for no reason.

"so how was the hang out~" akaashi gulped "it's okay, just say a lie" akaashi said in his mind. "it was great, we went on rollercoaster and it was just fun" akaashi said making them believe.. except kenma, kenma could tell a lie but, wasn't gonna mention it. he was gonna talk to akaashi about it later.

"that's great ! you know you could confess" oikawa said wiggling his eyebrows in a mischievous way. "oh god no, because he doesn't like me" suga slapped the back of akaashis head "you're dumb, he likes you akaashi for sure" suga said smiling "whyd you hit me ?!" everyone laughed as akaashi pouted "because you think he doesn't like you, that's dumb"

everyone went to their rooms, akaashi decided to text bokuto.

AGKAASHI:
hello bokuto-san.

bokuto-san:
HIIII KAASHI :D

AGKAASHI:
im home now and i bought chips but suga dropped them..

bokuto-san:
OH DAMN, RIP THOSE CHIPS 🥺💔

AGKAASHI:
yes.. rip billy the chips.

bokuto-san:
SKSJSK KAASHI DID YOU JUST-

AGKAASHI:
no❤️

bokuto-san:
MHMM SUURRREEE

akaashi was about to respond when he heard someone knock on his door.