9

this one is suna and osamu :3, which is gonna be somewhat normal and not embarrassing. it's just kinda funny and cringy.

osamu was on his way to his last period class. he was mentally and physically exhausted. he went inside the classroom and sat in the back, and looked out the window, when he heard the chair next to him move, and someone sitting on it.

he didn't pay attention to the other person, he liked admiring outside, how the leaves from the tree would move because of the wind.

"psst" he heard someone say. he turned around and saw a guy with black hair, it looked fluffy, and his eyes was beautiful. "huh ?" was all he could say.

"hey are you smart ?" the guy asked osamu. "um i guess" osamu responded with. "can you help me with this problem ?"osamu looked down at the problem and knew the answer.

"do you want the answer or want me to help you to understand it ?" osamu asked. "oh no, i just want you to help me understand it" the guy said softly.

"oh okay, well.."

when osamu finished explaining what he was supposed to do, the guys eyes widened "wow you explain it better than the teacher" he said causing osamu to chuckle.

"eh i don't know, honestly i should teach the class instead of the teacher if i'm being honest" osamu replied.

the guy chuckled "yeah you should, i'll probably flunk the class for you to help me personally" the guy said jokingly, but osamu started blushing. "heh funny" osamu said looking down at the desk, so he wouldn't notice osamus blushing cheeks.

"hey i never asked for you name..?" osamu looked up and the other guy "oh it's miya osamu, what's yer name ?" he asked. "it's suna rintaro"

they talked for alittle before the teacher came. "okay class, sorry i'm late." the teacher said.

osamu was still looking outside the window, when he was disrupted "osamu" osamu looked at the teacher "huh what ?" osamu said immediately "can you answer this question" the teacher instructed osamu to get up and go up to the chalkboard to answer the question.

osamu looked at the bored and sighed, he knew the answer so it didn't matter. osamu grabbed the chalk from the teacher and answered the question instantly. he gave the chalk board back to the teacher before smirking at him.

"oh well.. good job osamu" the teacher said as osamu went back to his seat. he looked back at the window when he noticed a paper.

damn bruh, nice job, lowkey badass

osamu smiled softly.

i know right, i really do be badass though >:)

lmaoo fr. bro i wanna the school day to end already

same. school is mad boring, and so is the teachers

word everyone is boring, except you though, you're funny.

aw thank you rin

rin ?

oh it's a nickname. is that okay ?

oh yeah it is (: can i call you samu ?

yeah of course.

yo mamas, let me get yo numba ;)

... daddy chill

suna laughed loudly then covered his mouth immediately.

chill, you making me laugh mad loud.

aw but your laugh is so cuteee

suna blushed at the compliment.

oi, stappp

hmm no :P

you're annoying

hey let's do pick up lines (:

okay bet, you go first, i have to think.

theres something wrong with my phone... it doesn't have your number in it.

haha smooth, also here's my number **********

is that really your number ?

yes

okay hold up.

osamu got his phone from his pocket and put sunas number in his contact.

samu:
oi

rin:
hello

samu:
okay let's continue doing pick up lines

rin:
okay
if you were a transformer, you'd be optimus fine ;)

samu:
ISNSIS SMOOTH

rin:
well of course

samu:
do you believe in love at first sight ? or should i walk by again..?

rin:
LMAO THATS SMOOTH TOO. hold up i got a good one.

samu:
my pick up lines are probably better 🙄

rin:
feel my shirt.. know what it's made of ? boyfriend material 😏

samu:
LEJSI NOO THATS SO CORNY LMFAOAO

rin:
well of course, but they're smooth, you can't even lie.

samu:
wordd, hold up.
is your name google... because you have everything i've been searching for 😉

rin:
of course.
breed:different 😎

samu:
ISHSI YOURE DUMB

rin:

samu:wow

samu:
wow.. rude 😒

osamu and suna, kept sending eachother pick up lines throughout the whole period. they both enjoyed each others presence. they both knew they were falling hard and fast.

okay but i was listening to the one that got away by katy perry and i started thinking about in another life bokuaka.. and when i tell you i started sobbing. it's 12am and i'm sobbing 😔 my heart hurt argh