3

akaashi was in a classroom by himself sitting at a desk, as he ate his lunch. when suddenly he got a text message. he continued texting the person.

he normally didn't like people, but the guy was weird.. and funny he liked that, when suddenly he got an attachment. "wow i didn't expect him to actually send a picture" he said to himself.he didn't want to open it.. what if it was someone that used to bully him he kept on thinking.

few seconds past, his finger hovering. debating if he should click it and see the picture. "fuck it" he said before clicking on it.

"wow he's really hot.. but he'd leave when he finds out i look and how ugly i am.." akaashi was always insecure of himself, he used to get bullied. he was always the quiet kid, always kept to himself and isolated himself from everyone else.

whenever he thought someone was his friend, they'd end up stabbing him in the back.. his last friend was 2 years ago. "no don't think about him.." akaashi shook his head and stood up from the desk, and went to throw out his tray.

he left the classroom, and made his way to his other class.

- -

the school day has finished, and akaashi went to find his dorm. "there it is" akaashi thought and unlocked the door. "hopefully i don't have a-" akaashi was dragged out of his thought by a specific gray haired guy. "hi im koshi sugawara" the guy had said with a warm smile on his face.

akaashi just stared at sugawara, and didn't know wether to ignore him or not. but he didn't wanna come out as a disrespectful guy. "hello sugawara. my name is keiji akaashi." akaashi said with a neutral expression.

"wow what a nice name, well you can call me suga, and i hope we can be good friends, i'll see you later akaashi" and with that, the gray haired boy left the dorm.

akaashi went to find his bedroom, when he found his bedroom, he opened it. "it's really pretty" he went inside the room and closed the door. he was exhausted.

he flopped onto the bed, and groaned, his eyes were heavy, as he was drifting to sleep he was interrupted by his phone getting a text message. he groaned and took out his phone. "who's texting me, i don't have any friends" he muttered to himself irritated.

bokuto-san:
AGGAAASHIIIII

AGKAASHI:
what.

bokuto-san:
I WAS BOOORED AND WANNTTEDBTO TTEXTT YOUUUU

AGKAASHI:
... are you drunk ?

bokuto-san:
NOO SOJSKD IM NOT DRUNK ITS JIST MY HANDS ARE TOO BIG SO I CANT TUPE COREECTLY AT TIMES

"oh i wonder what those hands do" akaashi said to himself. "oh my.. no don't think that, that's gay" he said to himself.. again

AGKAASHI:
.. um okay.. bye you're weird.

bokuto-san:
NOOO NO LEABEEE MEEE AGGGASHIIII 🥲

AGKAASHI:
why do you keep trying ? i'm nothing special..

bokuto-san:
AWW AGKAASHI DONT SAY THAT, I BET YOURE AN AMAZING PERSON :DDD

AGKAASHI:
trust me.. i'm not.

bokuto-san:
AGKKAASHI DONT SAY THAT ABOUT YOURSELF.. look i may not know you .. and i know you think i'm annoying but.. i feel like i should get to know you akaashi :).

AGKAASHI:
.. okay..

bokuto-san:
AGKAASHI YOU NEVER SHOWED ME HOW YOU LOOK LIKE

AGKAASHI:
if i send you a picture of me, will you promise not to leave me ?

"maybe if i send him a picture, he'll think im ugly.. i kinda don't want him to leave me.. maybe i shouldn't send the picture." the black hair guy said getting off of his bed and started pacing around the room.

bokuto-san:
I PROMISE AGGAASHIII ((:

AGKAASHI:
okay...

AGKAASHI:okay

bokuto-san:
....

AGKAASHI:
.

*few minutes later*

"shit he probably thinks i'm ugly, great.. another one left me." he turned off his phone but then got a text message from bokuto-san. okay..

bokuto-san:
SISHJSUDSB AGGGAKAKSHIII YOURE SO PRETTY OMGOMG DIDHSJD MY HEART STOPPED HOW ARE YOU SO PRETTTYYYYYY

AGKAASHI:
im not pretty, but thank you bokuto-san.

bokuto-san:
OSHSI WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOURE NOR PRETTY. YOURE THE PRETTIEST PERSON IVE EVER SEEEEENNN OMG I SAW YOU TODAY IN THE CAFETERIA DODJD

AGKAASHI:
stop.. and really ?

akaashi was a blushing mess, he's never been complimented like that before.

bokuto-san:
YESS YOU LOOKED SO PRETTY I WAS LIKE DODHDJ OMG WHOS THAT PRETTY PERSON

AGKAASHI:
.. thank you bokuto-san.. i really appreciate it.

bokuto-san:
NO PROBLEM, IM JUST SAYING THE TRUTH 😁

akaashi was still blushing, he didn't understand how someone could be this blunt. akaashi himself was blunt but not as blunt as bokuto.. "don't go leaving me and breaking my heart" akaashi said looking at the messages.

he huffed and turned his phone and and went back to his bed, and went under the sheets. he looked at his bookbag.. "i'll do the homework later, i need a nap." and with that he drifted to sleep.