11

akaashi and bokuto were walking together to class, bokuto kept going on about owls and how they were his favorite owls, akaashi enjoyed his presence and listened to bokuto rant.

akaashi smiled softly "KAASHI DID YOU JUST SMILE" bokuto said excitedly "no.." akaashi denied. "YES YOU DID, I SAW YOU"

"you have no proof bokuto-san" akaashi said with no expression once again. "kaashi you should smile more, you look beautiful" bokuto told akaashi making akaashi a blushing mess.

"stop bokuto-san" akaashi whined, the pretty boy liked it when bokuto complimented him but not in person, akaashi would blush and get awkward.

which he didn't like but bokuto found it cute, he loved how he made akaashi blush and flustered. but akaashi didn't know he did the same to bokuto.

"well this is my class" akaashi told bokuto. "okay !! bye kaashi" bokuto smiled skipping away "gosh what a child" akaashi snorted. "akaashi did you just snort ?" he turned around and saw suga smiling.

"w-what no ! of course not, that's absurd." the black haired male tried convincing suga but he didn't believe akaashi. "mhmm suree, you should ask him out" suga tried convincing akaashi.

"no !, he doesn't like me and i don't like him, besides i don't even know if he's gay" akaashi looked down "he does, trust me" akaashi shrugged "let's go to class" akaashi told suga.

they both went inside the class and sat together on the left back side of the room. it's been a few minutes, the teacher was already teaching but akaashi was distracted, his mind was on the owl lover.

"psst akaashi, are you okay ?" suga poked akaashis arm softly. "huh ? yeah i am" akaashi mumbled, the boy put his hand on his chin and sighed. he felt his phone vibrate. he got his phone from his pocket and saw bokuto had texted him. he didn't know if he should answer since he was in class. but he still did anyway.

bokuto-san:
KAASHIIII

AGKAASHI:
what.

bokuto-san:
ARE YOU MAD AT ME 🥺

AGKAASHI:
no.

bokuto-san:
THEN WHY YOU GIVE ME ATTITUDE 😿

AGKAASHI:
bokuto-san, im not even talking, how can you tell im giving you an attitude ?

bokuto-san:
BECAUSE OF THE WAY TO TEXT ME, YOU END IT WITH A DOT 😢🥺

AGKAASHI:
so, i can't use a period in the end of my sentence ?

bokuto-san:
NOO YOU CANT, IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE YOURE MAD AT ME 😔✋🏼

AGKAASHI:
okay.. i'm sorry i'll stop if it makes you sad
bokuto-san..?

bokuto-san:
YES AKAASHIII ?!!?!?

AGKAASHI:
aren't you in class ? why aren't you paying attention ?

bokuto-san:
... b-because.. i got bored and wanted to text you instead 😁😁😁

AGKAASHI:
bokuto-san, you should really focus on your studies.

bokuto-san:
BUT ARENT YOU IN CLASS RIGHT NOW TOO ???

AGKAASHI:
... no

bokuto-san:
LIIAAARR I DROPPED YOU OFF TO YOUR CLASS WHY YOU LIE TO MEEE KAASHI ))):

AGKAASHI:
im sorry bokuto-san, i was just joking

bokuto-san:
.. kaashi if you want i'll teach you how to joke around, because IDBSKB THAT JOKE WASNT FUNNY

AGKAASHI:
okay tell me a joke then since you think you're "funny" 🙄

bokuto-san:
knock knock

AGKAASHI:
who's there ?

bokuto-san:
a little old lady (:

AGKAASHI:
a alittle old lady who ?

bokuto-san:
I DIDNT KNOW YOU CAN YODEL HAHAHAHA
IM SO FUNNY

AGKAASHI:
no ❤️

bokuto-san:
ISHSISYSJ AGKKAASHIII

AGKAASHI:
my grandma makes funnier jokes then you..
✨embarrassing✨

bokuto-san:
👁💧👄💧👁 SO RUDE BUT KAASHI YOU MADE A JOKEEE

AGKAASHI:
it wasn't a joke...

bokuto-san:
.... i- wha-

AGKAASHI:
IM KIDDINGGG, you're not the only one who can joke around bokuto-san 😎

bokuto-san:
IDBSISHS BRUH- THAT MADE ME LAUGH THOUGH

akaashi kept laughing during their conversation with bokuto "akaashi are you okay ? who are you texting ? you keep laughing, very suspicious" suga asked akaashi.

"huh oh i'm okay, i'm just texting bokuto-san" akaashi said not realizing he was smiling. "yeah and you say you don't like him, i've never seen you smile but with him you do smile, i'm happy you found someone who makes you smile akaashi" akaashi realized he was falling for bokuto when suga told him that.

"m-maybe.. maybe i do like him" akaashi told sugawara smiling while he looked down at his conversation with bokuto. "i just hope he doesn't hurt me..." suga felt sad when akaashi told him that.

"aw akaashi has someone hurt you .. i won't let anyone hurt you, you have me and the others" suga said truthfully, and smiled softly. he knew he was gonna be protective over all of his friends especially akaashi.

okay but people actually reading this- .. i just wrote this for fun.. KDKDHD ANYWAYS i kinda wanna add yakulev because like why not ? :P