20) Psychopathic

Draco

She locked the door.

She locked the damn door. I swear loudly and hurry off towards the couch where my wand is.

"Alohomora," I whisper. The door flies open and I sprint down the corridors praying to catch up with Nila. I curse myself for telling her how to get into the manor, she was only supposed to go there for emergencies.

The Dark Lord is there.

Freaking Voldemort is there.

She's going to get killed.

I don't think I can live without her. I hurry along a corridor and nearly run into Professor Mcgonagall.

"Mr Malfoy!" She exclaims angrily.

"Professor, please, I need to go." I respond breathlessly.

"And where could you possibly need to go after hours!" She scolds.

"I-I can't tell you but I really have-"

"Ahem." A stern voice comes from behind us.

"Thank god, Professor Snape, I need to go!" I plead to the two Professors.

"Where is it that you need to go?" Snape asks and Mcgonagall narrows her eyes.

I curse but decide to tell them, "Nila knows, she went to-" I pause realizing that I don't know exactly what she has gone to do. "She went to my house!" I exclaim. Snape exchanges a glance with Mcgonagall. I think they know what I mean. They both are in the Order and Snape is a Death Eater so they know that he's at my house.

"Go, Mr Malfoy, Professor Snape will accompany you." Professor Mcgonagall orders us. Snape nods and leads me out onto the castle grounds.

Nila

Draco had told me how to get into the manor. I place my hand on the gate and whisper the spell. I hug my cloak tightly around me as the cold winter air bites my skin. I don't bother knocking. I open the giant door and step into the entrance hall. Gorgeous marble floors adorn the dark room. I spot a figure coming out of the next room and I draw my wand. The woman drops the wine glass she was holding and gasps.
"Get out of here," she hisses coming closer to me, "you're crazy, you're going to get yourself killed!"

"Narcissa, I need to see the Dark Lord." I respond cordially.

"No," she gasps, "that's suiciude." I shake my head and walk past her into what I assume is the dining room. She hurries after me and attempts to grab my arm, I shake her off.

Inside the grand room is a long table. The snake-like figure sits at the head, Nagina slithering around his neck.

"Well, Well," he laughs, "what do we have here?"

"I want in," I whisper.

"You want 'in'," he mocks, "little girl wants 'in'?" An awful high pitched laughter echoes through the room. "Are you hearing this?" He asks the death eaters sarcastically. The other death eaters sitting around the table chuckle, Bellatrix lets out a high-pitched cackle.

"Let me kill her, my lord," Dolohov whispers slowly. My heart pounds waiting for the answer to come. I would either never walk out of here, or walk out of here as a death eater.

"I think we should have some fun," Voldemort drawls, "tell us dear, what do you mean by 'in'?"

I stand tall and reply, "I want to help Draco with his task." I know it's putting Draco at risk saying this, but it's the only way that I feel I can get in with the death eaters. I hear Bellatrix growl and open her mouth to speak but Voldemort cuts her off.