epilouge

Draco and I stand hand in hand as we watch our three children, Scorpious the oldest, Marlene the middle, and Narcissa the youngest, wave at us through the windows of the Hogwarts Express as the scarlet train pulls away. Harry and Ginny and Ron and Hermione wave goodbye to Lily and Hugo who are in their first year along with Narcissa as well as their other kids Rose, James, and Albus.

After the train is out the station Draco and I apparate home to our house in Godric's Hollow. At first Draco thought we should live in Malfoy Manor with his mother but we decided it better to buy our own home, besides, Malfoy Manor has too many bad memories associated with it.

Draco and I enter our large living room and are immediately greeted by our fluffy white dog, Moony. My healing paperwork is splayed out on the kitchen table along with various potions of Draco's. He heads to the cupboard and throws me a bottle of firewhiskey. I open the bottle and pour both Draco and I a fairly large glass.

"Cheers to being child-free!" Draco chuckles and I roll my eyes but clink my glass against his and take a sip.

"You know you'll miss them," I chuckle.

"Of course I will," He grins. Draco and I sit on the couch and he pulls his arm around me, life is good. The war ended, we both have good jobs, our kids are healthy, and we have a hilarious dog. The war brought hardships but we eventually overcame them, the losses were harder, Teddy comes over every Friday night for pizza night and we all meet at the Weasley's for Sunday brunch. Marlene and Sirius ended up buying a house near ours and we have dinner Sunday nights, a few years back they finally got married. My parents are still living together in my childhood home.

Yes, life is good.