23) Sorry, Nila

I wake up in an unfamiliar room. Green tapestry hangs from the walls and a silver sheer fabric drapes from the king-sized four-poster bed that I am currently laying on. For a moment I Forgot what happened. Then I remember.

Dumbledore is dead.

Snape killed him.

Voldemort's mad.

Draco was supposed to kill Dumbledore, not Snape.

Was this your genius plan Dumbledore, Snape?

Voldemort sent us upstairs, he was furious. Narcissa took me to a bedroom and I passed out immediately.

I get up and look in the mirror. I am still wearing my Slytherin robes from the previous day, my hair is tangled, and my eyes are blood-shot and puffy. I notice Luna laying on the edge of my bed along with my bags from school.

I wonder how those got there.

I spot a bathroom off one of the walls and I walk inside. The whole bathroom floor is a white marble. A giant bathtub sits underneath a window overlooking a gorgeous garden. A double vanity sink with marble countertops sits on the opposite wall. A humongous shower is next to a toilet on the third wall. I notice a green fluffy bathrobe and white fluffy towels folded neatly on a shelf.

What must it be like to be this rich?

I turn the water on and it flows into the bath. Delicious smelling bubbles flow in as well out of a separate tap. When the bath is full I shut off the water and strip out of my robes. I get into the bath, the warm water soothing my sore body.

When I get out I dry off with one of the white towels then wrap myself in the bathrobe. I walk out of the bathroom and sit on my bed pulling Luna into my lap.

I start to cry.

I miss my parents and I miss Marlene. I hope Harry and the others realize I didn't think that Dumbledore would die. I hope they realize I thought there was a plan. But maybe this was the plan. For Snape to kill him.

If so it was an awful plan.

I collect myself and get up off my bed. I look through my clothes and try to find something to wear. What do you wear on this occasion? What even is this occasion? I know that Draco and Narcissa always dress relatively fancy so I grab one of my only dresses. A long-sleeve black dress with a swoop neck. I pull on some of my black tights and my normal black lace-up boots.

All black seems fitting.

I magically dry my hair and put it in a half-up bun. I then slip on the ring Draco gave me and some silver hoops. I apply some red lipgloss and a bit of blush. I then brace myself to walk downstairs.

I walk down the grand staircase and enter what seems to be the sitting room. Narcissa sits at a small table drinking a coffee. She looks up and smiles at me, she points at the seat beside her and I sit.

"Good morning dear, did you sleep well?" She asks, I nod politely.

"Yes, thank you." I look around nervously.

"It is just you, me, and Draco here today," she answer my unsaid question.

"Oh, um, where is Draco?" I ask.

"I assume he is still sleeping," she tells me, "shall I make breakfast and you can go fetch him?" I nod and exit the room going back upstairs. I remember Draco entering the room across the hall from mine the previous night and I know on the door. Draco answers after a moment in one of his classical black suits. His hair is wet and I assume he just took a shower. He pulls me into the room and closes the door. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a warm hug.