i think he knows

hello everyone! i really hope you are enjoying this story! i am having so much fun writing it and i hope you are having fun reading it!

TRIGGER WARNING- nudity, under age alcohol consumption, under age getting drunk, making out (if you need a trigger warning)

"alright MOVING ON" beck laughed standing up. he walked to the mini fridge in his rv and swung open the door.

he reached in and grabbed coolers full of drinks. he kept multiple brands there for moments like this. cat didn't drink anything besides watered down white claws, tori could barely handle cats drinks, andre couldn't give the slightest fuck as long as it was alcohol, robbie acted like he could handle more than one drink, and jade would drink whatever the hell you put in front of her. he pulled out the coolers and put them in the middle of the rv.

"help yourself" he commented, grabbing a beer and sitting back in his seat. they all went to the pile and grabbed a drink and in seconds were back to playing truth or dare. hours later they all sat in the same spots, same as before, just a little more... giggly let's say.

"nOOOooooOoO" cat whined as she rolled around on the rv floor. everyone laughed and jade looked at beck.

"how many did she have?" she laughed.

"too many" beck replied still laughing at cat who continued to roll around on the floor.

"alright alright yall" andre laughed.

"whose turn is it?" he asked smiling.

"jades" beck nodded towards her. all eyes landed on jade as she sat there motionless. as if on cue cat began to giggle. then robbie, followed by tori, and within seconds they were all uncontrollably laughing.

"ok OK!" jade yelled sitting back up. "beck truth or dare?" she asked smiling flirtatiously at him.

"dare" he responded feeling brave all of the sudden.
"i dare you to go jump in the pool" she raised her eyebrows at him not breaking the stare. he laughed slightly at the stupid dare.

"naked" she finished smiling sneakily. cat and robbie both gasped in unison and broke into uncontrollable giggles. tori just sat there with her mouth hanging open.

"so?" jade prompted as beck sat there in shock.

"fine" he answered standing up.

"nO wAy" cat yelled and gasped at the same time.

"let's go then" jade laughed getting up and walking towards the door.

"IM COMING" andré and tori yelled following jade and beck out the door.

"jesus it's fucking cold" beck commented walking towards his backyard pool.

"you'll survive" jade said sternly as she walked next to him. tori and andre both barely made it to the pool without falling over. beck striped down to his underpants and jumped in the pool.

"ah ah ah" jade screamed.

"give me a second" he ushered resurfacing above the pool. he grabbed the band on his pants pulling them down. he threw his pants out of the pool and jade reached down to catch them. she grabbed them out of the air and laughed leaning over. the night was dark and there was very little to no light so much to jades dismay nothing was on display.

he stayed in the water for a few more minutes, teasing jade about threatening to throw her in. once he was out and back in his clothes tori and andre were barely functioning. all they could do was laugh in bursts and manage to stumble back to the rv.

jade opened the door to the rv and eagerly barged in. she gasped in fascination as she saw cat and robbie. making out. in only their underpants. cat was sitting on beck's countertop in a lacy pink bra and robbie stood in front of her in just his calvin klein boxers.

"what the fuck are you doing?" she yelled trying extremely hard to contain her giggles. beck who was right behind her stifled a laugh as he saw them too.

"i think you mean WHO the fuck are you doing?" he joked making them all erupt in laughter.

sorry for the longer chapter but i hope you enjoyed it!