begin again (epilouge)

"cat hurry up!" jade yelled across the house.

"i'm coming i'm coming!" cat responded running towards jade.

"it's hard to run in heels" cat whined when she got to jade.

"yes cat i know i'm wearing them too. but we don't wanna be late." jade answered smiling at the other girl. they had to leave now if they wanted to be on time to the wedding. not theirs, sadly, but tori and becks.

after everything that happened, cat and jade stayed madly in love. jade and beck stayed best friends over all the years, and soon after beck began dating tori.

they had been together for 7 years now, and were finally tying to the knot. jade had never liked tori, but she made beck happy and that is what mattered.

cat and jade were both bridesmaids. they had their hair down in long curls, and magenta pink dresses with white gems around the waist band.

"of course tori had to pick pink for the color" jade rolled her eyes as they walked into toris dressing room. toris eyes lit up as she saw her friends,

"jade! cat! you're here!" she exclaimed turning around. jade and cats eyes bulged when they saw tori. her hair was neatly pulled back and curled, and her floor length white dress floated behind her as she hugged the girls.

"you look..." jade said.

"stunning!" cat finished as tori blushed and smiled.

"ok, i have to go check on something quick you guys stay here i'll be right back." tori announced walking out the doors.

"wow" cat whispered her mouth hanging open.

"what?" jade asked eyeing the sweet girl.

"i don't know it's all just crazy. it feels like we were just in high school. throwing parties, you were with beck, tori was desperate for becks love, you and me hooking up" cat laughed as jade sat down on the couch next to her.

"yup it's pretty crazy" jade responded staring at cat with longing eyes. beck walked in seconds later, excited to see the girls.

"jade! cat!" he exclaimed walking in. jade laughed at how similar him and tori were.

"i'm so glad you guys could come!" he continued hugging them tightly.

"how could we miss the day my ex boyfriend marries my high school enemy?" jade asked smiling at him. they all laughed and cat excused herself to go find tori. leaving jade and beck alone.

"ya know it's funny-" beck tried to say but jade cut him off.

"ya SO funny blah blah blah sappy memories. i already heard this speech from cat" she interrupted rolling her eyes. there was a second of silence before beck looked up at her.

"you ready for tonight?" he asked her smirking. she reached into her purse pulling out a small container and opening it up to reveal a ring inside. the band was silver and the gem on top shone.

"so ready" she responded smiling back at him.

"just remember PLEASE do it after the wedding when you guys are alone. i do not need tori getting upset over the whole spotlight thing." he laughed to which she agreed. she would NEVER propose during the actual wedding. she was going to do it alone when they got home.

the wedding went off without a hitch. small "aww"s and tears of joy erupted from the crowd as beck and tori kissed. jade just tried hard not to laugh at cat who was standing next to her and crying hysterically.

once they drove home that night it was late. jades heart was pumping. she knew cat was going to say yes but the climax of the situation still stressed her out. cat seemed oblivious to jades obvious anxiety and just hummed along with the radio innocently the whole ride home.

"jade you took a wrong turn our apartment is the other way silly" cat giggled as jade tried her best to conceal a smile.

"whoops" she muttered under her breath. she parked the car in the middle of a grassy field. the stars above them lit up the sky along with the moonlight. she stopped the engine and got out, encouraging cat to do the same. the poor girl was scared but went along with jades instructions. jade pointed at the sky, averting cats gaze.

"wow they're so pretty jade" she whispered. she turned back to see jade kneeling on the grass, on one knee. she reached into her dress, and looked to her grabbing something. cats heart came to a stop. her breathes became faster and her hands covered her mouth in shock.

"hey cat" jade started smiling so big, she couldn't control it. cat whispered in response, smiling goofily.

"i have loved you for over seven years now cat. and i never wanna stop loving you. cat valentine, will you do me the honor of being my wife and marrying me?"

cats eyes watered as she took a deep breath

"yes! yes of course!"

well there it is guys. the last chapter. i know it's all sappy but i mean i thought it was a nice wrap up.

bye everyone! love you all❤️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘦//𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 🎉