everything has changed

"ok cat ready?" jade turned to look at cat from the drivers seat. the poor girl looked terrified and jades heart sank a little at the sight.

"n-no" cat stuttered looking out the window at hollywood arts. the parking lot was cluttered with cars and cat looked down at her lap.

"cat i promise you can do this. we studied all break, you are gonna nail this geometry test i promise babygirl" jade assured the redhead and moved her hand over into cats grip.

jade gave cats hand a hard squeeze and then opened the door of the car, cat doing the same.
they both inhaled, stealing glances from each other and walked into the school.

"ok i have geometry first jadey i'll see you after!" cat said a small nervous laugh at the end. jade nodded as she watched cat walk into the classroom.

jade sighed and then turned sharply to head to her classroom on the other side of the school. convenient.

as she turned the corner she immediately bumped into two boys.

"get off of me!" she grumbled pushing them away. she rolled her eyes and began to walk away but heard their unafraid whispers behind her,

"ok whatever pussy eater" one whispered to the other and the two random school boys burst out into fits of laughter. she stopped in her tracks for a half a second, hesitating, before continuing on her way to class.

she sat down in class next to tori because this stupid teacher decided to assign seats. tori didn't even look at her, weird, but she didn't care. the less tori looked at her the less she had to talk to her.

"psst jade!" tori whisper screamed in the middle of the class. jade to her left and tori was shoving a small piece of folded paper towards her under the desk.

she opened the paper reading with full interest.

is it true you and beck broke up?

jade winced slightly at the words before grabbing her pen and writing a response.

ya i dumped him over the weekend. stupid stuff but ya know.

she wrote with disinterest. she knew rumors got around fast and people were bound to find out. as tori read the response jades mind wandered to cat. she prayed she was going good on the geometry exam. all she had to get was above a 70 and she passed.

jades thoughts were interrupted as tori slid the piece of paper back towards jade.

someone told me you are with cat now? is that true?

jades heart stopped. it kind of dropped too but she was too distracted by the wave of nervous nausea to realize it.

it wasn't that she cared if people knew, it's that she wanted to be the one to tell people. people start rumors and they get out of hand. and she kind of wanted to wait. it was a big deal for her and for cat. and she didn't want-

"JADE WEST WHAT ARE YOU READING?!" the teacher yelled walking closer to jade. shit.

jade tried her best to hide the paper but it was too late and the teacher sounded like she had been calling her name for a while now.

"you know my policy come up here and read it." the teacher added sternly pointing to the front of the room.

jade groaned in annoyance but in her mind she was freaking out. she slowly stood up and made her way to the front of the room.

"today please" the teacher urged tapping her watch. jade kind of took a breath in like she was ready to speak but some whisper cut her off.

a girl in the back of the class had muttered something under her breath. jade looked up at the girl, shooting daggers from her eyes.

"what did you say?!" she yelled at the girl.

"no-n-nothing!" the girl stammered in nervous response.

"tell me what the fuck you said. or i will make you." jade threatened staring straight into the poor girls soul.

"jade!" the teacher scolded.

the girl stammered over her words and jade yelled at her more.

"I SAID GAY MOTHERFUCKER" the girl finally blurted out. jades eyes grew like saucers and her heart began to beat out of her chest.

a small round of gasps escaped the class and she stood there, breathing heavily. this wasn't how this was supposed to happen. no. it was all wrong. she could feel the eyes of her classmates burning into her as she stood there in fear and shock. no words being able to come out.

she finally took a step closer to the girl, the girl leaning back in her seat trying to move away from jade. she pulled her hand back and slapped her across the face. hard.

before storming away jade savored the sound of the slap that echoed through the classroom after a chorus of laughs and ooo's.

fuck.

honestly i have no idea where this is going but i hope you guys like it as much as i do!!