white horse

hi everyone! i want to thank you all again for the reads! it means a lot that you guys are enjoying this!

"i need to talk to you" beck said walking in and pointing at jade. she backed away slightly,

"i have nothing to say to you" she crossed her arms at him.

"please jade give me a minute, just a few please and i promise i'll be worth your time" he pleaded. cat still stood at the door in shock. her mind raced back and forth trying to comprehend what just happened.

"god that face of an angel comes out just when you need it to" she rolled her eyes at him. beck glanced at cat,

"cat can you give us a second?" he asked politely, oblivious to what cat and jade had been up to. jade winked at cat as she walked out so cat ran into her room giggling.

"jade please listen i'm sorry i was such an idiot for getting mad about moose." he apologized, walking closer to her.

"it's just that beck you always do this, insult me and then expect me to just come around? i don't know." she replied holding her head preparing for a headache.

"jade please i'm so so sorry i've been so lonely without you, i miss you more than all the stars in the sky" her heart skipped a beat. that was their saying, it hurt to hear him say it.

"i'm not your princess, this isn't our fairytale beck!" she yelled beginning to pace around cats living room.

"but it could be jade!" he protested trying to level with her. "i know you went on a date with tori!" she yelled at him finally.

"i know you know jade." he replied calmly.

"oh please how could you know?" she scoffed.

"because i told tori to call cat and say we were going on a date! where else would you have gone but here? i was trying to make you jealous!" he shot back.

her heart dropped 300 floors to the ground. so he didn't do anything with tori? suddenly the guilt hit her like a bus. she had fooled around with cat, but he had stayed loyal to her. she considered her options of what to say, and decided on angry.

"i didn't know to be in love you had to fight to have the upper hand!" she yelled at him.

"and you shouldn't have to i made a huge mistake i'm so so sorry jade." he apologized, grabbing her hands softly. he was suddenly right in front of her. lacing his fingers through hers.

"beck" she sighed trying to break away.

"shhhh" she shushed her pulling her in tight. guilt continued to wash over her continually like the waves on the shore. all she could see was cat, and then beck, the memories flooded her brain as her eyes began to fill with tears. she looked up at beck, his soft brown eyes telling her she was safe.

"i love you jade" he whispered running his hands through her black locks of hair.

"i love you too" her voice cracked as she said it. the worst part was that she meant it. she loved him. maybe she was being naive, got lost in his eyes. but she knew that wasn't it. beck was comfortable, and more prevalently beck was going to be accepted by society. but cat- her brain interrupted. she loved cat too. god, she thought.

"go get your stuff from cats room and we'll go home baby cmon" he prompted walking to the door and asking her to meet him in the car. she slowly opened the door to cats room, her hand shaking.