Scp - 3865 Object class Safe

Scp - 3865 is a normal looking bed with a blue blanket and two normal-sized pillows. To the naked eye, it is just a normal bed, but when any living organism Intelligent or not, gets approximately 5 meters from the bed they will get extremely fatigued and will have a sudden urge to sleep in it, the living organism then will proceed to climb into the bed and sleep for approximately 9 to 10 hours. When the organism wakes up there seem to be no signs of ominous effects other than an energy boost to the affected organism. For more information see discovery log 01 Alpha.

Discovery Log 01 Alpha -

On June \10\19** Scp - 3865 was discovered by the facility when there was a distress call from the local authority's when an officer was found sleeping in the Bed after getting a call from an anonymous caller about a robbery. The foundation just shrugged it off until they got reports of multiple officers sleeping in the Bed and anyone that got near it would climb into the bed and proceed to sleep. The foundation sent Task Team ***** to contain until further actions could be done. When the Task Team got there they created a perimeter around the house and waited. At approximately 0900 the officers began to wake up and were questioned immediately. All the answers are summed up to "It looked comfortable and I was tired." All officers and operators were given class B amnesties. The house was soon handed over to the foundation's control and the Bed now known as Scp - 3865 is still being researched.

Further research is needed...