⚣ 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎 ⚣

Dream wrote his text to George asking about something,
𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚐𝚢?
                                                    𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖!
𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢?
𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 :)
                                                𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
Dream sighed George was so cute, he loved being with him- he wouldn't have it any other way. 

He walked into his kitchen to grab some breakfast, and sat down on a chair.

 He waited for his boyfriend to come back from the store. He tapped him fingers on the marble table, 

he picked up his phone and started to scroll through Twitter, he saw that his boyfriend, George also known as GeorgeNotFound- Snapped him, dream clicked on it and saw this:

Dream snapped him back with a photo of him wearing his signature smily mask, then texted him the list of items Dream needed.

-𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚔
-𝙲𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕
-𝙱𝚒𝚡 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚜
He thought to himself as he got an idea- he pressed send.

𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 ♡︎
𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎?

𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 ♕
𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐-

𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 ♡︎
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝?
𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 ♕

𝚈𝚘𝚞 ;)
𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 ♡︎
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝟸:𝟻𝟽

𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 ♕
𝚆𝙰𝙸𝚃 𝙽𝙾 𝙸 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙺𝙸𝙳𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴 𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴-

Dream wheezed as he saw that George left him on read.

~~~

 He waited for George to come home, after a while he heard the jumbling of keys and the door opening he was carrying to bags of the stuff on the list and some other things,

 George dropped the bags on the floor to head over to dream "DREAM LOOK WHAT I GOT AT THE STORE"

 He laughed, it was little a little mask dream wore and googles that gogy wore, in but in earrings.

 "Can you help me to put them in?" George asked. "You know what else I can put in-" dream whispered. 

"Dream stop- your being annoying." He said. He put in the earrings and head to him room. Dream followed him to his room, he saw his boyfriend sitting down on his gaming chair. "Hey gogy? Can I watch you play?" Dream asked.

 "Sure dream- just don't try anything." Dream gasped, "Why would you ever think such a thing gogy?"Dream smirked. 

"Shut up." George said. Dream laughed and walked over to George, he picked him up and sat on his chair, "What the heck dream?-" dream put George on his lap.

 "George you can play now" Dream smiled. "Sure dream-" George rolled his eyes. He started playing on his pc, after a while dream had fallen asleep. 

George had needed to start editing a video for his YouTube channel, he had 100k subs and on the road to 150k.

 He enjoyed making videos with his boyfriend, George had a love or host and many people had joined, surprisingly.

Dream was one of them. Because of this they started to stream together, at first they just enjoyed each other's company, and now they were a happy couple.

 He heard a knock at the front door, he wondered who it was so he carefully got out of dreams lap and checked the front door,

 he learned over and saw a little box, he picked it up and unwrapped it it had a little note;

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜/𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢! 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚟𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚊! 𝚡𝚡 -$/&@!!

He wondered what the camera was, he went to his room to find dream still sleeping, he patted him awake to talk about what the note said.