❦ 𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 ❦

Skeppy POV:
I poked bad on the check, he was sleeping on my shoulder,

 and it was time to go mining, we needed more resources, like iron gold and maybe if we're lucky, some diamonds.

 Bad flutters his eyes open, "Bad we have to go mining, it's time to get up." We slept against a tree that night to watch the stars, we had a large gate and torches all around them so mobs couldn't spawn, so they would be safe.

 "Noooo geppy it's to early and I'm tired-" bad yawned. I pinched his check, "Shush bad we gotta go now- if we don't mobs are going to start spawning in the mines-" I said.

 That was enough for bad to go put some armor on, becuase of this I started doing the same. "Hey skeppy?" He asked.

 I looked over at him, "My armor is getting really worn up- can we please fix it now?" "Sorry bad, we don't have enough." I sighed. 

"Well yeah maybe we would if you weren't spending all that time sleeping" Bad argued. "What?! I was sick with the withers effect what did you want me to do?" Bad rolled him eyes. "Yeah well-" Bad began. 

"And maybe that wouldn't have happened if YOU had gotten the cows to milk." I spat. "Fine I guess your right," Bad said picking up the last of things into his inventory. 

"You ready bad?" He nodded. I flipped a lever to a train track with a minecart. "Bad get in." I said. I had already got in the minecart as I wanted to get the job done.

 Bad nodded his head then sat down. I flipped the lever and we took off. Bad hung on to me, "what bad are you scared?" I laughed.

 "Wh- NO-" Bad yelled and immediately let go of me. "HAHA- BAD YOUR SO CUTE-" I laugh. 

"SKEPPY- STOP-"Bad's face turns red. I rolled my eyes, "Ok we're just gunna wait like- 30 mins?" I say. "Ok geppy, I'll just take like a 30 min nap?" I nodded in agreement. "Wait but-" I began. "SHHH" bad hushed. I just rolled my eyes.
———————————————————————————
Bad POV: I felt a poke on my check, I opened my eyes and saw skeppy poking my face over and over again-

 "SKEPPY STOPP-" I yelled.

 Skeppy giggled like a girl, or a child. I got a knot in my stomach, i got butterfly's when I heard him laugh, I pushed that to the side for now, I wouldn't want to start acting wired.

 "Bad were here-" skeppy said. I got up and started to mine with skeppy,

~~~

 "Bad can you please hand me another pick? Mine broke." He asked, not looking away from the spot he was mining, he held out his hand for me to hand him a pick. I reached into my bag to give him a pickaxe, it was an iron one, fresh and new.

 "Here." I said and then continued my mining, We found some coal iron but nothing rare yet. 

~~~

"Skeppy my arms hurt—" I frowned. He looked at me, "Here have this," he handed me a strength potion and a healing potion, I drank them both and I felt less tried then I started mining again. 

~~~

"SKEPPY I FOUND DIAMONDS!!" He looked around at me, "WAIT REALLY BAD?-" he walked over towards me, he saw the diamonds and started mining them,

 "wait can I have some?" I asked. "You already have me, don't be greedy" My cheeks went warm as he said that- luckily I pushed my hood down to my mouth so he couldn't see anything.

 "Well bad let's continue mining." Skeppy said, unfazed of what he just said.

 I nodded, a few moments later skeppy said "Wait! BAD LOOK!!" He said. There was a moss covered room with a zombie spawner. "Here I'll take the zombies you mine the spawner!" I nodded and placed torches around the spawner so no more could spawn, then I stared to mine it. After that I said to skeppy "you get 2 chests I get 2." I open my first chest some string and gold, then I go to the next chest and then, wait whats this? It looks like some sort of compass? "Hey skeppy what is this?"

He turns around. I don't know? Let me hold it, he takes it from my hands as he reads a letter,

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜, 𝚡𝚘𝚡𝚘, &@$!

"What do you think this means skeppy?"