Part 7 - The Truth?

*NATHAN'S POV*

"Nathan, there's some idiot at the door for you..." Kimberly shouted as she walked back towards the kitchen, passing me as she did so.

"Who is it?" I asked as I walked past her, stopping her in her tracks. She looked so cute when she was hungover, even if I did hate her for sleeping with Jay.

Maybe they were all right about me.

Maybe I was just jealous that she was going off with all these other men. There was just a small part of me that wanted to be able to touch her like all them other guys do. And last night, seeing Jay with her, it just sparked something inside me and made me hate him even more. I hate the fact I'm jealous because she hates me and that's how it's always going to be. If I could stop myself being jealous, then believe me, it would be the first thing that I do. I want nothing to do with her. Yet there's a part of me that wants every part of Kimberly. It's possibly the worst feeling in the world. And I hate myself more than words can even describe. I really do.

"I didn't ask, but I might hate her more than I hate you..." she replied and with that she walked off back into the kitchen to continue with whatever she was doing. I opened the door and saw that my bestfriend, who I hadn't seen for a year and half, stood there with a massive grin on her face.

"She seems like a bundle of fun she does!" Emma laughed at me, I guessed that she must have been referring to Kimberly.

"She's not that bad once you get used to her..." I replied.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to her. I can see me punching her by the end of the day..." she joked.

"You can't punch her, Tom will have something to say about that one!" I smiled.

"Ah, I missed you Nath!" she beamed at me as I opened the door and invited her into the house. If Kimberly hated Emma more than she hated me, then looks like I was going to be left alone for a while. Kimberly would be too busy trying to think of ways in which she could annoy Emma instad of new ways in which she could annoy me. To tell you the truth, I was rather looking forward to that one.

"I missed you too Em..." I said as I pulled her into the biggest hug ever.

"Nath, who's at the door?" Tom shouted down the stairs as I closed the door and began walking back towards the living room so I could continue watching the football highlights from yesterday.

"Why don't you come on see for yourself..." I shouted back at him. Tom had always had a soft spot for Emma, even though he didn't want to admit to her or anyone else. He always had this look in his eye when he looked at her that you could never see when he looked at another girl. He liked her and she liked him, but neither would tell the othere how they felt. It's so obvious to all of us, but it doesn't seem obvious to either of them. If they don't tell each other soon then I might have to do it for them.

It's just annoying me now.

"EM!" Tom shouted happily once he was half way down the stairs. He ran the rest of the way down, nearly tripping over his own feet as he did so. He then pulled Emma into the biggest hug ever. They were just so cute together.

"Alright Parker!" she smiled back at him as she hugged him back.

"I'll just leave you two to catch up..." I laughed slightly to myself as I walked off back into the living room. Kimberly and Jay were all cuddled up together on the sofa, hands all over one and another. I had that feeling inside me again. Like I was going to punch Jay for being the way that he was being.

But I don't know why I was feeling like this.

She was never going to feel the same way about me. She wasn't going to be jumping into my bed any time soon, not unless she was so drunk that she didn't even know her own mind.

I was extremely jealous of her and Jay. Yet I had no reason to be. She wasn't mine and she was never going to be mine. I needed to stop feeling this way and I needed to stop thinking the way that I do about her. I have to accept reality and I have to move on with my life.

I have to stop living in my dream world. Kimberly was going to keep sleeping with any man that would want her. And no matter how much I wanted her, I was never going to be one of them men.

Not now. Not ever.

*KIMBERLY'S POV*

The minute that Nathan walked in the room, the anger and jealousy flashed in his eyes. He hated seeing me and Jay together like we were. He absolutely hated it and I was loving that fact.

Nathan Sykes was jealous of me, Kimberly Parker. The person that hated him more than anything in the world. It just seemed like a never-ending joke to me. I was loving this right now.

Jay was just sat there, his eyes were one of the best pairs I'd ever seen. I loved his eyes. As well as his body. His body was just the definotion of perfection. And his hair. Everyone loved his hair and wanted to be able to run their hands through it. I'm one of the people who can say that they've done that and it was just as awesome as people imagine it is.

Sure I was just using Jay for sex. But he wasn't complaining and neither was I.

In fact, it was kinda fun knowing that he was there whenever I wanted him to be. Nothing stopping us from doing what the hell we wanted. Well, nothing other that Tom but that was a problem which could be overcome much later on. Until then, I was going to keep having my fun.

Nathan being jealous was now all part of that fun and nothing was going to stop that. I was going to make the most of this and it was fin which was going to last me for a long time.

There is no doubt about that one.