Part 5 - Jealousy?

*NATHAN'S POV*

As the night went on, Kimberly and Jay couldn't keep their hands off each other. It was disgusting to watch and should just be confined to the bedroom. There are some things that people don't really need to see in public...and that's one of them. I mean, who really needs to see Jay rubbing his hand up and down some girl's leg? No one. Especially me. It just made me want to be sick if I'm being totally honest.

Jay could do so much better than her. She's a bitch and she doesn't have anything going for her. Other than her looks. She is so attractive. And that body. Well it's just the most perfect thing known to man. I don't think I've ever seen a more perfect human being. Kimberly is just irresistible.

Wait?

What the hell are you even saying that for? Bloody hell Nathan. Sort your head out and stop thinking things like that about her. She's a liar. She's deceiving. She's a bitch. There is nothing to even like about her. You hate her and she hates you. Simple as that really. So stop trying to convince yourself that she will, one day, like you. That would just be a stupid thing to wish for.

Kimberly Jane Parker is never going to be your friend. She is never going to sleep with you. And she is never going to date you. Now, those are thoughts that I can live with and be satisfied with.

TWO HOURS LATER:

"Alright mate?" I heard Jay from behind me. I turned around to see that he had managed to detach himself from that bitch for longer than five seconds. I'm surprised that he even knows who I am, after he's spent the last hour and half exploring the inside of Kimberly's mouth. Fucking idiot he is.

"Yeah I'm great thanks, you?" I replied, forcing a smile on my face.

"Oh I'm brilliant!" he laughed.

"You having a good night then?" I asked. Although I think I already knew the answer to this question after some of the comments he has made to Kimberly tonight. Some of them I really didn't need to hear him saying. There are some things that are just too rude to even be said in public.

Jay and Kimberly really were pushing the limits tonight. Going all out, without a care or a worry on the world. They were going to pay for that one in the morning. I was sure of it.

"I'm having an amazing night and you?"

"Yeah, I'm on top of the world sat here. I've had the best view all night..." I replied sarcastically.

"You're just jealous that it's not you doing that to her!" he retorted like I was supposed to actually care.

"HA! Why would I be jealous...I bloody hate her?" I said with a slight laugh. The idea of me being jealous of them together just seemed like a joke to me. They were welcome to each other and they shouldn't let me stop them from getting off with each other in the middle of this club. I'm sure the others wouldn't mind. And I certainly wouldn't mind. They could do what the hell they wanted with each other.

"You keep telling yourself that Nathan!" Jay replied and with that he walked off. I assumed that he was going to re-attach himself to that bitch. I don't need to keep telling myself anything because it's the truth. I would rather jump off a cliff than be as close to her as Jay has been all night. The thought of even being that close to her repulses me and makes me sick. I don't even know where Jay got the idea from that I'm jealous.

Jealous of what?

A stuck-up, superficial bitch and an idiot?

Yeah...that's exactly what I thought.

There is no jealousy here at all and, if he wants her that much, then he can keep her. Means she'll stay away from me and leave me alone. What? A man can wish.

*JAY'S POV*

It's so clear that Nathan is jealous. The way that he keeps looking at me and Kimberly when we're near each other. The way that he can't stand to look at us when we're within kissing distance of each other. I know that I'm drunk and so is Kimberly, but that doesn't stop me from wanting her any less than I did earlier.

She is so unbelievably attractive and her sexiness consumes me every single time that she is near me. The way that she walks makes her look like someone important; I swear she does it just to tease me and make me want her even more. But, if that is the case, then it is working very well. She is just perfect in every way and there is nothing that I can fault her on - it is understandable why Nathan is jealous. I get to touch all of that perfection while he can only admire from a distance.

We can't all be lucky like me though.

We can't all get perfection at the click of our fingers.

Tonight has been an amazing night and I just want to take Kimberly home. Back to my bed.

That would be the perfect end to what has already been a perfect night. Poor Nathan will be even more jealous when he discovers that she was between my bed sheets, while he can only dream of that happening to him.

No matter how many times he tells himself that he isn't jealous, it won't change the facts. He wants her more than anything and he is jealous of me. But it is never going to happen between them. Kimberly hates Nathan and that's a fact. There is no changing that one...

*Just to clear up, I think Nathan is very attractive and I would not rather be abducted by aliens than sleep in the same bed as him...I mean, you'd have to be stupid to want that instead;)

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for reading and thanks for the votes so far.

Glad you're enjoying the story and are reading it.

Love Emma :)xx*