Chapter 1

Jane had gone out that morning. She was half way to the school when she suddenly got pressed. She has to go back to the hostel to pee, she can't do this in the public. She hurried back to the hostel. Fumbling her handbag, she brought out the key to the door, opened it and hurried to the toilet without locking the door.

She had seen her roommate Mercy and her group of friends on their way to school when she was coming back so she never expected anyone could come in since she has no friend. She was at the middle of getting herself relieved as she was so pressed with the pee when the toilet door was suddenly thrown open. She turned and saw Mercy staring at her with Terro in her eyes. It was then she realized that she was in deep trouble. But, before she could say a word, she ran out of the toilet but she didn't leave. She waited for her in the room. With terro still written over her, she asked immediately she saw her came out from the toilet.

"Who are you?" She asked terrified.

"What?" Jane asked claiming innocent.

"You - - - you're guy?" She said forcing the words out of her mouth.

"Me, a guy? And what is this?" She asked pointing her breast.

"So, this is it? You're a guy and you been putting up with me for five years now. Today is your end of game. Manager will hear about this." She screamed at the top of her voices. Trust girls, they all came out of their rooms to see what was going on.

"Jane you have to act smart, hurry out of here before you will be disgraced." Jane heard her inner mind speaking clearly to her. Quickly she took her handbag, removed her key from the door and hurried away before the girls could understand what Mercy was babbling about.

"No, I don't believe your story. That girl does not in anyway look like a guy." Benny, one of the girls said.

"I saw it clearly." Mercy argued.

"I'm always afraid of that girl. From the day I entered this hostel till today, I have never seen that girl with any friend." Susan chipped in.

"Let's strike her naked this evening and you girls will see what I saw." Mercy suggested.

"How? Because for all I know that's not gonna be so easy." Debby said.

"All we have to do is allow her retire to bed and once she's asleep, I will let you girls in." Mercy suggested once more.

"Deal!!! They all agreed.

"I am not part of this ugly plan. I'm off to school. What if your alligation is false?" Doris asked before leaving. She called Jane immediately she left that environment to notify her of what her roommate were planning.

Doris has always liked Jane, she has once tried to get closer to her but Jane never gave her that chance. But she has been following her on social media. Liking and commenting on all her video.

"Don't worry Doris, they can do whatever they want. I've got to go now." She cut the call and called her sister's line immediately.

"Hello angel - - -

"Jessy, there's a problem, my roommate caught me urinating while standing this morning. She know who I am now and she has planned with her friends to strip me naked this evening." Jane concluded.

"Where are you now?" Jessy asked concerned.

"Let's meet at ISKA BOUTIQUE." Jane informed her.

In less than 48munites, they were both at ISKA BOUTIQUE. ISKA BOUTIQUE is a very big boutique where you can find anything that has to do with clothes. A place for both adults and children wears including shoes. Clothes for all kind of occasion. Bags, hats, English and native wears.
They both entered inside the boutique and Jane told her twin sister everything that happened tearfully and she consoled her. They switched and Jessy went to her school while Jane went to her sister's school as her.