~Kiibo~

"Bonnie really is your favorite, isn't he?"

Shuichi glanced down  at his hands, they weren't his. They were strangely robotic, and hard to move. He looked around and noticed he didn't have much control of his movements. When he looked around, everything was weirdly fuzzy, and he could only see to a certain view point. It was like a strange memory, but also a vision.

He could tell he was in the party room of Freddy's. Everything was bright, and he was standing right in front of the stage, pretending to strum a guitar. He assumed he was a child, due to the height comparison, and how everything seemed so big.

"Yeah! I really like Bonnie's guitar. Makes me want to learn, but I don't think I can since I'm a robot,"

His mouth started talking without him. It was like he was watching a tape, but instead of it being recorded, this was directly from the first person POV. 

It took him a few minutes to realize it, he was seeing through the eyes of  his lost friend, Kiibo. He recognized how he always dreamed, but never successfully did due to his design. 

"No way! I think anyone can play the guitar, robot or not. Actually, I have a secret to tell you. No one else can know, so you'll have to follow me back here."

As Kiibo, Shuichi's head suddenly whipped around to face the tall person he assumed they were talking too. He seemed to be in the Golden Bonnie suit that day shift workers use, and they seemed surprisingly friendly, for their bad posture and slightly intimidating features.

"Wow, you really think so?" Kiibo asked, super enthusiastically. Shuichi could tell where ever this man was going to lead him, Kiibo would follow. And he didn't like where this was heading.

"No, I know so. Now just follow me, and I'll tell you everything about that fancy guitar up there."  The Golden Bonnie walked out of the room to the back, and Kiibo followed.

As soon as Kiibo took a step out of the party room, everything went black.

And Shuichi woke up in a cold sweat.