Awake and unafraid,

That morning when Shuichi went home, he didn't feel alone. He felt like there was a few people following him, as if he was leading a parade of ghosts. Occasionally, he would turn around to check that no one was there. No one? Got it. But he felt so uneasy nonetheless.

He had been ignoring Kokichi for a while, too nervous to deal with him

Ouma: Sorry for what??

Ouma: Shuichi?

Ouma: Shuichi your shift ended 15 minutes ago you better answer me!

Ouma: Stop ignoring me! I need to know that you're alive!!

It was likely going to go on like this for a while.

Shuichi finally arrived at home. He threw his phone down on the couch and it continued shaking vigorously from notifications. He thought back to the instructions he received. He was supposed to be sent be sent back in a dream. He guessed it would take a while, which was why they didn't know if he was coming back. 

He felt uneasy again. He wasn't sure if he could carry out this task, but he already agreed to it. What was he thinking??

Every now and then he thought he saw one of them from the corner of his eye. One of the missing kids. He would look over, and they would disappear.

Shuichi figured it was smartest to stop putting off this task, and he got himself ready for whatever it was he had to do. Knowing he may not come back disturbed him, but it also filled him with hope knowing he could potentially save them. There was no turning back.

Ouma: That's it Shuichi. I'm gonna drive over there and make sure your ok..!

"In other news, a teen boy was discovered to be in a coma sometime this afternoon. He was discovered by his friend, deep in sleep. His buddy was caring for him, but once he noticed that the boy's breathing was irregular and he had been asleep for a few hours, an ambulance was called. He has been out of an estimated 6 hours so far. What's to come of him isn't predictable. From what we know, his friend has refused to leave his side, saying things such as 'Is this what you were sorry for?' 'Was it because I abandoned you?' 'Shuichi... I'm sorry..!'"

"We can't predict when he'll wake up, or his current status. I-I'm sorry, but I'm sure you can jus-"

"Aren't you the ultimate nurse? There has to be something you can do!"

"O-Ouma, believe me we tried! B-B-But it's almost as if he's clinging onto his sleep! He's only been out a few hours, p-perhaps he's just sleep deprived..?"

"You guys said he was in a coma! H-He can't just go out like this! Not when I still need to apologize!!"

"D-Don't cry! I'm sure he'll be ok in the end! T-That's what he would say, r-right?"

"I was faking, but anyway I'm sure he will be ok,"

...

you guys also said chances were low...

I heard you...

...Shuichi,

I'll do what I can to help you in there...

Hang tight.

A/N

How was that chapter? It's supposed to be the last in this book, but don't fret! I've already began to start working on the second book! Chapter one will be out soon, and maybe if I do it right I can come out with multiple at a time as to not keep you waiting. I'm gonna leave this story as in progress for a little in case I need to update, and I haven't been on wattpad long enough to know if I can still do that if this is completed.

First chapter that didn't have anything to do with fnaf! How was it? I hope it was fine-

anyway, see you on the flip side!! 

Update: First chapter of book 2 is out! I'm going to mark this one is completed soon! Make sure to check out book 2 if you want to see how the story continues!