33: Speechless

I took off my mask and began heading towards the wormhole. A blast of its radiation had struck me, causing me to feel weak.

"Not. Much. Time." I mumbled, doing a zombie-styled walk towards the wormhole. "I have to stop this thing."

I released a minor Venom Blast onto the wormhole. My suit was beginning to peel away at the hands and arms very  slowly.

The Reactor was also starting to break down, but my bio-electricity wasn't enough for it. The Reactor had fought back at me and had pushed back.

I fell over with my heart throbbing against my ribcage. I had recognised that not only was I sparking out the remains of my elecrricity, my chest was also glowing with an orange cry for help.

I knew that if I had kept this in, I'd die, but if I chose to let it go, the people I love will die around me, whilst I still live on.

I couldn't continue to live with that guilt.

I decided that I could hold it in, even though it was drastically restricting my movement and hurting me  like hell.

"I can't hold this in much longer." I feebly and loudly said to myself. I was rolling all over the ground in agony. I didn't want to let it all go. I couldn't.

Phin had noticed that I was in pain and was exchanging looks between the Reactor and me. She had taken off the glove behind her hand and had attached it to her boots.

She walked up to me and began to pick me up. Surprisingly, she had thrown me over her shoulders and looked up to the dark and unforgiving sky.

"What are you-?" I asked, now regaining a bit of my consiousness back.

Phin didn't respond to my question. Instead, she ran up one of the tallest buildings at full speed. She wasn't stopping and she had the NuForm on her back.

I caught onto what she was gonna do, once we were in the air and away from everyone else. I looked deep into her eyes with worry and heartache. Phin's eyes were filled with tears and regret.

I couldn't let her do this either. I refused to let go of a my bio-electricity.

"Phin, don't do this." I begged weakly,my chest now glowing brighter than before. I was in the air. In her arms, looking up at her for possibly the last time. "You can't."

"Let it go and jump off." Instructed Phin, who was hysterically crying.

"No, Phin." I sobbed, holding the side of her face, while wincing in pain. Everything was slowing down again.

"Do it!" Commanded Phin, now looking up into the sky.

Obediently, I did what she requested and released my bio-electricity; the Venom Blast, jumping off as I did so.

As I fell, I watched the painful sight of Phin dying in the air. Surrounded and blanketed by a bright orange and purple splatterered explosion.

I had landed on my back unconsious, knowing that the Reactor was destroyed. It was a worse feeling to know that Phin was gone.

WARNING!: Some quotes, characters(Hailey Cooper, Phin Mason, Rick Mason, Simon Krieger, Uncle Aaron etc...) and locations (such as Teo's Bodega, The Underground etc..) have been credited by Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales by Insomniac Games. The credit goes to them.

The rest I had improvised.

■Tysm for reading and I hope y'all enjoyed. We are nearly at the end. What did you think abt Phin? Lmk in the comments- don't forget to vote! God Bless Y'all!■