1

~JayMarie~

~JayMarie~

I'm getting ready for work listening to some music in my room. I do I like my job a little but not that much. I got up put some clothes on

I can wear whatever I want cause I work behind the bar

I can wear whatever I want cause I work behind the bar. I threw my black vans on and grabbed my keys. I drove to the place and parked and got out. I got into the bar and saw Lexy. "Finally you here bitch you got a dollar" she said smiling. "Your fucking lining lemme see" I said back to her. We walked out their and started to give drinks out. Me and Lexy was being goofy while giving the drinks out. Then Xara arrived and we all was goofy. "I'm gonna go get something to eat what y'all want" Xara said. "I want chicken" Lexy said. "I want just a pop" said.

~

Lexy was working on the other side of bar and I was working on the other end. The corner of my eye I saw this man walk in with a green suit on. I was trying not to make eye contact with him so I kept working. Then I saw two other men walk in wearing a dark red suit. I ran over to Lexy so fast. "Please tell me you see these man" I said. "Bitch I thought I was the only one who noticed them" I said. I looked and saw the boy in the green Suit sit down at the bar. I walked over to him.

~

"Is their anything I can get for you" I asked. "Lemme get some vodka" he said. I nodded and poured him some. I handed it to him and he grabbed my hand. "What's beautiful lady like you doing working here" he asked. "I gotta make money some way" I said. "I'm Kai" he said. "JayMarie" I said. He smirked and I got back to work. Then some poured their drink on me making me cuss them out. "YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH WATCH WHERE YOUR FUCKING GOIN" I yelled at them.

~

I walked out side to get some fresh air. I got cold all of a sudden. I walked back inside and started to work again. "You good I heard you yelling". Xara said. "Yea someone just spilled their drink on me and I got mad" I said. Then the two boys sat down and I walked over their. "Anything I can get for you guys" I asked. "Ill take some whiskey and bell take red wine" one of the boys said. I nodded and poured their drinks and handed it to them. "Young lady how old are you" one of them asked. "24" I said.

~

"I'm Jungkook and this is Jimin" he said drinking his red wine. I nodded and smile. "So your name is JayMarie" Jimin said looking at my name tag. "Yes" I said. "That's a pretty name" Jimin said. "Thanks" I said. "Take a drink" Jimin said. "I never drank before" I said. "Well let this be your first time" Jimin said handing me his drink. I drank it and it was not that bad. I got back to work when I started to feel dizzy. I went in the back trying to make my way to my phone. But I just dropped to the floor. My eyes where shut but I felt someone pick me up and carry me. And that was all I remember.

|Next Day|

I woke up and my head was hurting bad. I sat up and saw I was in someone's bed. My eyes widen cause I didn't know where the hell I was. I got up and saw my shoes and threw them on. I ran out that room and tried to find the stairs. The hours was big I couldn't find them. All of a sudden I bumped into someone making me fall to the ground. I got back up and saw this tall man. He was about 5"11. "Ah you must me JayMarie I'm Rm-" he said.

~

I kicked him in the dick and kept running then a man was standing in front of me. "You finally woke up" he said smirking. "Jimin" I said. "Good thing you remembered my name" he said. "Why am I here" I said. "I mean I couldn't leave a good looking girl in a busted town like that" he said walks around me. "So you had to kidnap me" I said crossing my arms. "Well...yes" he said. "What did you put in that drink" I asked.

~

"Something for you to go to sleep" he said. "You little son of a bit-" I said but he pressed his lips on mine. I couldn't believe this dude. I pushed him off and slapped him in the face. "The fuck is wrong with you" he said grabbing my arm. I yanked my arm out of his grip. "Who the hell are you to speak you fucking kidnapped me" I yelled at him. He walked closer to me. He lifted my chin up and we made eye contact.

~

"Your a feisty little on aren't you" he said smirking. "What can I say I get it from my mother"I said. "Does your mother have a name" he asked.
"Duh everyone has a name" I said. He chuckled at that. "I think we'll get along just fine" he said. "Okay can I go home now" I said. "We're nowhere near your home" he said. "Where are we then" I asked. "Brazil" he said. "Okay last thing I remember I was a girl from California" I said. "Yes I know but I couldn't leave you their" he said.