7

~JayMarie~

~JayMarie~

The party was still going on when I had to pee. I was about to walk away from Kai when he grabbed my hand. "Where're you going" he asked. "I have to pee" I said. "I'll be right here waiting" he said. I nodded and walked to the bathroom. I locked the door and used it. I wiped and washed my hands. I unlocked the door and was about to open it but someone made the door hit my face. "Omg I'm so sorry" he said. My nose began to bleed so he grabbed some tissue and put it on my nose.

~

Then Kai walked up to us and saw my nose bleeding and the boy holding tissue on my nose. "I see you met clumsy Felix" Kai said. "I said I was sorry" Felix said. "Is their blood on my dress" I asked. "Nope not one bit" Kai said. I stopped bleeding wiped some water on my face to get rid of the dry blood. We walked out and Kai shut the party down. Everyone left and I took a bubble bath in the jacuzzi tub. Then Kai walked in on me. "Can I help you kind sir" I said looking at him. "Just admiring your beauty" he said.

~

"Alright Kai your sweet but get out so I can get dressed" I said. "It's not like I saw your body 2 hours ago" he said. "Get out" I laughed. He walked out and I drained the water and got dressed.
~

~I walked into the room and sat down on the bed

~
I walked into the room and sat down on the bed. Kai walked in only wearing his draws. I laid and was about to go to sleep until I felt Kai kissing me on my neck. "Babe what are you doing" I asked. "I need you" he said. "No sleep" I said. "You think I'm gonna go to sleep while your wearing that...Nah bend your ass over" he said. I rolled back over trying to go to sleep but Kai kept kiss my neck. I was trying my best to not have sex with him right now but I was hard.

~

I rolled over and faced him. "You really wanna do this baby boy" I said looking at him. "Yes" he said biting his lip. I smashed my lips on to his and he pulled me on top of him. We kept kissing. Somehow Kai took his boxers off and my shorts off. I didn't even feel I happen. He slid his member in me and I began to ride him. I tilted my head back and moaned. He held down on my hips making me bounce on him. I bit down on my lip while moaning.