14

~JayMarie~

~JayMarie~

I woke up before Felix and was still half sleep. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked back at Felix who was sound asleep. I smiled while looking at him. I didn't wanna get up so I laid back on him and went back to sleep. But I woke back up to him rubbing my back. I looked up at him and he smiled. We sat up and he looked me dead in the eyes. We both got up and walked downstairs. He gave me a bowl of cereal and I ate it.

~

I looked at him and he had his head down. "You okay" I asked. "Just nervous" he said. "Why" I asked. "I never actually you know fell asleep with a girl in my arms" he said. "Oh" I said. "Sorry if that sounded weird" he said. "Nope it didn't" I said. I got down eating the cereal and washed the bowl and spoon. We sat on his couch and watched a K-drama. The one we picked was very boring. We threw on and cartoon movie.

~

We watched it when I saw Felix looking at me. Our eyes locked and he pressed his lip onto mines. He broke the kiss and looked at me. "I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to" he said looking away. "Stop apologizing it's fine" I said while smiling. He smiled and we kept watching the movie. "Do you wanna runaway with me" he asked. "What" I said in shock. "I mean me and you move away from here that no one knows and we just have fun" he said. "One thing I'm pregnant" I said.

~

"Well I know that but would" he said. "But what about all my friends" I said. "We'll tell them and visit them" he said. "Oh and I'm sorry to tell you this but the reason Jimin didn't pick the phone up was because he was out with his girlfriend" he said. I looked him dead in the eyes. "He has a girlfriend" I asked. "Yea" he said. At that moment I literally wanted to burst into tears I just held them back. It was hard but I kept holding them back. Felix hugged me and at that moment I cried so hard.

~

"It's okay Jay" Felix said. I didn't say anything back I just kept crying. He kept hugging me till I stopped crying. But when I stopped crying I was sound asleep. All those tears mad me fall right back to sleep. Felix held me and played in my hair while I was sleeping. I could even believe what I heard. I really thought Jimin liked me back but maybe not. Maybe it's for the best.

|20 Minutes Later|

I woke back up and Felix was still holding me. I looked at him. "Let's runaway" I said. "Wait really" he said. "Yes" I said. A smile came across his face and we got up and he started to pack. Then we went to my house and we pack everything. We hurried and got on a private Jet. I don't know if this is wrong but it feel right.