5

I could actually fall asleep without thinking something was gonna happen to me

~JayMarie~

I woke with Kai opening the blinds. "Wakey Wakey" he said. "No" I said covering my face. He laid on my me while laughing making me laugh. "Okay I'll get up" I said. I sat up and looked at him. "What do you want to eat" he asked. "I don't know" I said. He grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs to the kitchen. This mans house was bigger then Jimins house. I sat on the counter watching him. "Imma cook breakfast" he said. "Okay" I said. "Oh and if you get your period theirs pad in the bathroom on the top shelf" he said.

~

I smiled at him. He walked towards me and I was shook. He pressed his lips on mines and I liked it. We kept kissing until we both broke the kiss. "Sorry about that" Kai said while looking away from me. "No it's fine" I said. He began to cook and I watched him. "Do you want cheese in your eggs" he asked. "Yes please" I said. He mad pancakes eggs and bacon. He made our plates and we sat and started to eat.

(Kai)

I know it's rude to stair at someone when they eat but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I couldn't actually believe the girl of my dreams is sitting right in front of me. "Is their something on my face" she asked. "No your just very gorgeous" I said. She blushed very hard. She kept eating her food and so did I.

~JayMarie~

Me and Kai got done eating and went upstairs we was just laying down and watching a movie. Kai looked at me and I looked back at him. He started to kiss me so I kissed him back. He got on top of me and we kept kissing. He pined my hands above my head while kissing me. This is a get good kisser that's all I can't say.

~

Then  we heard someone banging on the front door. He looked on his camera and saw Jimin and his boys with guns. We up and got dressed quick.
~

Same shoes as Kai ~"Where gonna go to my real home" he said

Same shoes as Kai
~
"Where gonna go to my real home" he said. "What" I said. "This is just my second house I have 6 houses" he said. "We're gonna be taking a flight" he said. I nodded. We walked out the back and walked down some stairs outside to a underground parking lot. We got into his black Jeep and drove off. We drove for like 20 minutes until we got to this private airport.

~

"Wait Kai we don't have any clothes" I said. "Don't worry we have clothes at the other houses" he said. I nodded and we got on this private jet. "Hey um Kai" I asked. "Yeah" he asked. "Can I call my friends" I asked. He smiled and nodded and gave me his phone I called them so quick. I FaceTime for a little bitc before they answered. "BITCH WHERE ARE YOU" Lexy said. "Um...vacation" I lied. "Girl no your not you wouldn't have left your phone" Xara said. "I just wanted to leave it" I said.

~

We talked for about another 5 minutes but they had to go to work. I gave him his phone back and laid my head on his shoulder. His put his arm around me and I smiled. "You okay" he asked. "Just tired" I said. He grabbed pillow and laid it on his lap. I laid down while looking at him. He kept playing my hair. I fell right to sleep. Yea I'm not leaving him ever.

~

I woke up to Kai on the phone with someone. I looked up t him while he was on the phone. He got off the phone and looked at me. "I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to wake you up" he said. "Babe" I questioned with m eyes wide. "I mean do you wanna be called that" he asked. "I wanna be called baby" I said smiling. Smiled and nodded. We landed and I sat up. "Where are we" I asked. "We're in Bora Bora" he said. I sat up so quick and looked around. We got off the plane and got into car.

~

We drove off and went to his house. We pulled up and it was gated. We drove in this long drive way and parked. We got out and walked out and I saw a pool. I jumped on his back and he smiled. I saw he was on Instagram and saw he follows me. "Looks like your my stalker huh" I said making him laugh. I was still on his back and he walked upstairs. He threw me on the bed and I laughed.

~

We started to play fight with each other. He put me in a head locked and I kept laughing. "Do you give up" he said. "Never" I said trying to break his hold. Then I knew if I said one word he'll let me go. "Okay I give up Daddy" I said. He let go of me and looked me dead in the eyes. "Whatdidhesay" he said in a high pitch voice which made me laugh. We both started to laugh hard. We walked downstairs and I saw a trampoline.

~

I took my shoes off and ran towards it. I got on it and started to jump on it. Kai got on it aswell and we jumped together. I felt something pulled in my legs and I dropped and landed on the trampoline. "You okay" Kai asked me. "I think I'm pulled something in my leg" I said. He got off the trampoline first and then carried my bridal style to the couch. He laid me down and was about to walk away. "Where you going" I asked.

~

"You want me to stay with you" he asked. I nodded. He lifted me up and I laid on him. We watched a movie and laughed. I eventually fell asleep on him and got got. I woke back up taking my shirt off not even thinking about Kai. I went back to sleep and had a good sleep.