Chapter 20

CATARINA

Jace picked me up and flipped me over onto the bed and in a quick rush we were both naked except for his boxer briefs and he was making a trail of kisses down my body. I tensed up slightly when he got to my breasts, it was always a vulnerability, even though I knew that he wasn’t going to linger and bring too much attention to the scars. I let out a breath when he continued to move down, placing a sweet kiss against my belly button and spreading my legs at the same time.

“You’re stunning, I missed you so much.” Jace kissed the top of the small strip of hair that I kept groomed short and then placed his fingers against my folds and spread them apart. He took in a deep breath, it almost seemed like he was inhaling me, and then he moved forward and pressed his tongue against my throbbing clit.

“Oh my god, Jace.” I looked down at him and he looked up with a satisfied smile on his face before going back to work on my wet pussy. He moved his tongue with such expertise, that it hardly took any time at all for my body to build up that fire that caused me to feel like I was bursting at the seam. I reached my hands down and buried my fingers into his hair and he continued to work. I felt a small nibble and then he sucked my clit between his lips and that was enough to make me explode.

“Oh fuck..oh...oh….Jace!” I grabbed the pillow and pressed it over my face. I was a vocal orgasmer, I couldn’t help it. Jace pinned my hips to the bed as he kept going at my pussy until the orgasm had subsided and my body relaxed.

He sat back onto his knees and wiped the wetness from his mouth. I moved the pillow beside me and watched him move across the room to his bag. He grabbed a box of condoms and pulled one out. I took it from his hand and sat up in bed. “Allow me.”

“Anytime, baby.” I opened the package and glanced up at him. He was looking at me like he wanted to fuck me something fierce, but rather than slide on the condom, I gripped his cock with my hand and stroked him back and forth. He let out a low growl, but rather than let me continue to stroke him, Jace grabbed my wrists and pushed me back onto the bed ravishing me with a kiss.

“I love watching your hand wrap around my cock, Cat, but I’ve missed my wife like something crazy and if I don’t get inside of you I’m going to blow my load all over, completely embarrassing myself.”

“We wouldn’t want that, would we?”

“No, no we wouldn’t.” He plucked the condom from my hand and slid it down his length. It took only another second and he was sinking into me. I let out a small gasp, it had only been a short time without him inside of me, but my body already missed him. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down to me for a kiss, he pushed himself the rest of the way into me. “Damn, Cat, you feel so good, you’re body is fucking made me more.”

“Keep going, Jace. I need you.”

“I’ve got you, baby, I’m not going anywhere. Just a warning though, this going to last long, I missed you too fucking much.”

“It’s okay.” I dig my fingers in his hair one more time. “We have the rest of our lives together, plenty of time for long, sweet, lovemaking.”

“I love you, God I love you so much.” I didn’t even get a chance to tell him that I loved him back before he kissed the ever-loving hell out of me and started fucking me hard until we both came and fell asleep, naked, entangled in each other’s arms.

Leaving Nola was really difficult. Since we became friends in college, we haven’t been that far away from each other, always an easy drive. She had a job and a life here though and even though I wanted to pack her away in my bag, I knew that this was her home. I would be seeing her in a few weeks at Sasha’s wedding though and we already decided she’d also come right after Christmas since her work was closed until the second week of January.