Chapter 33

CATARINA

“That’s it, baby, ride me...fuck Cat, ride me hard.” Jace grips my hips tightly with one hand and then reaches up with his other hand and pinches my nipple. The zing of the sensitivity in my nipples causing me to throw my head back and moan in pleasure.

“Jace, so close, so close.” I roll my hips at the same time that he is lifting his up and his hard cock is rubbing right against my clit and I can’t hold back any longer. I hold onto Jace’s wrists as he keeps me steady and I feel the orgasm pass through my entire body, the throbbing in my clit hitting a maximum high and the pleasure breath-taking.

“So tight, fucking hell so tight.” Soon after my release, I feel the warmth of Jace’s orgasm filling me up. When his body falls back onto the bed, I let my body relax and fall on top of him. His arms wrap around me and he kisses the top of my head, moving the sweaty strains of hair from my face. “You’re so beautiful when you come.”

“I kind of like being on top.” I kiss his chest.

“What a coincidence, I like you being on top. Watching these tits move up and down is just remarkable. And for real, pregnancy boobs are fucking amazing, have I told you that?”

I laugh and roll over onto my side, resting my head onto his chest. “Listen, Jace, if you keep telling me how amazing my pregnancy boobs are, I’m going to start thinking that you’re not into my regular boobs.”

“Hell no, I didn’t say that. I love every inch of your body pre-pregnancy, I’m just also loving the small little changes that are happening, especially since I know what the changes mean. Life, baby, you’re growing life in your stomach and your tits are growing to help sustain his or her life. Do you know how fucking amazing that makes you?”

I rest my hand on his face and rub down his cheek with my thumb. “I love you so much, Jace.”

“I know, Cat, I love you too. You make my second chance worth it.”

“Mine too.”

We lay in bed and cuddle for a bit longer before my phone goes off with a text from Nola.

Nola: Hey Catty-Cakes, stopped for something to eat, about two hours out. We still on for dinner?

Me: Yep, are you sure you want Jace to come and not just be the two of us?

Nola: Whatever you want, but I love seeing the two of you together.

Me: Haha okay, I’ll let him tag along. Love you, drive safely.

Nola: Love you too!

“Nola?” Jace pulls me back over next to his body and nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck.

“Yeah, just let me know she’s about two hours out. She stopped for snacks.”

“Aren’t we meeting his for dinner and Pizza Ranch?”

“Yeah, but car rides make her hungry.”

“Aww, you two are so much alike.”

“Hush. You know that means we have to think about getting out of bed, right?”

“I was all prepared to be showered by now. It is your fault I ended up in here.”

“What?” I shrieked, “It is NOT my fault. I was taking an afternoon nap, minding my own business when you snuck up behind me.”

“You weren’t wearing pants and your ass was poking out from under your blanket, what was I supposed to do?” He reaches around and grabs a handful of my ass, something that has also grown a bit lately. “You excepted me to ignore all of this? No way, my cock went crazy and needed you.”