Only Human

Hi. Here's a cute picture of Jimin to make you feel better. Ps. I dont remember if it was like this before but all thoughts are in italics without speech marks.

This is going to be a long chapter.

Luna landed in the middle of the village still reluctant to let her other half go.

"Sigyn. Please. There has to be another way."

"There is no other way. You promised me Luna. That you'd give them my word."

"My yak."

Sigyn looked at the girl who was pointing to the Meade Hall and clutched onto her, jumping on the ground with her.

"Luna, there's a letter in my room. Tell them to read it."

"But I dont want you to leave. Sigyn. You can't go."

"I have to."

"And what about the little girl."

"She's already gone."

"What? She's right there."

"You wont under- just go please. Luna. I know you care for me but this is something you can't save me from."

"I'm sorry Sigyn." Luna cried out, trying to delay her flight as much as possible.

"I know. I'm sorry too."

Sigyn watched as Luna turned and got ready to take flight. She glanced at Sigyn, "Goodbye, my beautiful soulmate."

"Goodbye Luna."

"Where is the dwagon going?"

"Home. Come on sweetie. It's time for you to go home too."

"What do you mean?"

"You are cold. Colder than a normal human. And you are not in your own time or your own place. So go. Your work here is done. And thank you. For warning me."

The girl smiled, her demeanour changing in an instant, "You are a beautiful being Sigyn Haddock. One of my favourite so far and more so than your brother in some cases," Her voice, which had been so childlike a few moments ago had transformed into a voice, not unlike her mother's and it provided Sigyn with a sense of protection, "And you are so willing to die. For what?"

"I have no choice."

"There is always a choice my dear," it was weird. The voice, with the appearance of the little girl, had so much wisdom, yet still looked so innocent. So fragile. And so afraid. But Sigyn could see in her eyes just how much it had seen in its lifetime. This wasn't a little girl, rather something that had just used the image of the girl to reach out. To comfort her? To help accept her destiny? To pity her?

"The girl. The one you have taken form of. Who is she?"

"She was Hel, before she became so tortured and so alone. She was once so innocent but now her mind is corrupt and has been invaded." Oh-She pities Hel.

"She looks like she went through Hell and back. What happened to her?" Well she is Hel. Shut up. You are about to die and you are making jokes. Wow.

"She was given a gift. Like you. But her father had messed with it. He messed with our will for her and her destiny changed. The laws of her time had been rewritten because he had killed her mother (I've been watching too much doctor who again) and what we had wanted for her had disappeared. She created a new path, one that we had not foreseen and still cannot clearly see. The first step she took on that path was the murder of her own father. In cold blood. This is why the body is so cold. Which is why I brought you here. You have seen your own death have you not?"