The end- A/N

This is just a final author's note for this story  which has finally come to an end.

We've come a long way. At the start, I had made this because I had wanted to rewrite my story of Hiccup and Astrid running away. I wonder if any of you remember What if Hiccup and Astrid left Berk?

Maybe there are a few of you who were here from the beginning and remember it.

I remember I was a young naive little girl who didn't know anything about writing but just wanted to create a love story between my two favourite characters ever.

And I did. Even if I can't remember exactly what happened. (though do you remember Sigyn was Hope? )

It's been, how long? I don't even know.

I remember when I decided to delete that story in favour for this one. Because I wanted to have a chance at properly writing about something I love.

And I did.

Whilst I still have a lot to improve on I'm glad I wrote this. It was a great experience and I went through a lot of emotions writing this. I... went through a lot writing this. I often lost my motivation to finish it but no matter what, I always somehow found my passion for this story again.

Writing this story just made my love for Httyd grow .

I guess, I will never not love this couple and this franchise and as the franchise is part of me, writing this story had actually become a big part of me in the last few years.

I feel like, part of me not wanting to finish this story was because part of me didn't want to move on without this story.

But I have grown up a lot in these last few years and whilst I will continue to write whatever I feel like- how would you like a bts ff?- , this is the end for me and this book and the years of fighting to come up with something to finish it.

This story went through a lot- of editing. Of rewriting. Of...just going through different plots and erasing them and making different ones.

And it's finally time for me to say. This is the end.

No more editing this story or rewiting the whole thing. OK. Maybe one day I will go through this whole story and make small edits. Maybe.

Anyways.

So I would like to say thank you to everyone who enjoyed this story.

Thank you to everyone who criticised it and criticised my work before. It made me grow better as a writer.

Thank you to those who have been there from the start.

Thank you to those who have only just found this book and went through a whirlwind in a matter of a day or two.

Thank you to those who waited patiently for the next chapters though I took painstakingly long to write them.

Thank you to, just everyone who has been here whether it's just to read, to comment, to follow.

I adore you all.

See you my lovelies 😘.

*insert me shedding silent tears as the end of this story has finally arrived.*

P.s. I will probably continue to respond to your comments depending on how busy I am in the coming years. Once again thank you all for the support and just enjoying what I have to offer you.