The Kingpin Arc Part 2: The return of the six

Spider-man, Deku, and Tony stark were all stunned and not surprised to see the Sinister six return in the warehouse, Spider-Man can not believed it at first that he will be seeing them here, As Deku is very shocked that he is facing them again, And Tony not caring for them. Mysterio Levitates in mid air, Doc Ock is in mid air as two of his tentacles are lifting him up and the other two in the air, Rhino breathing heavily, Electro flying in mid air as blue electricity are surrounding his arms, Scorpion getting his Stinger ready as he gives a smirk, and Green Goblin laughing while he is on his Glider.

" I can't believe this...T-They are here!? But how!? I thought they were taken into custody in your world!" Said Deku as he still cannot believe seeing the sinister six. " Kingpin must of freed them, But now they are working for him? I thought you Six losers know better then working for a man who can't even touch his toes" Spider-man said as a joke.

" Joke all you want Peter, Because once we finish with you three. Kingpin will award us with so much power, Power from him" Doc Ock said as one of his Tentacles pointed at Deku. Deku backed up " Me!?"

" Hey hey, I remember you. Yea, Your the Twerp from the other world, Glad to see you buddy. But...Too bad that we will have to kill you three for locking us six behind Bars!" Electro said as he started to laugh evilly. " I call the Green hair man, What's his name again? Green Naruto? because I am sure he will like another painful sting from me" scorpion said as his stinger shakes.

Tony takes a few step forward as he claps " Ok, Looks like big wilson couldn't find better Henchmen for him? Because you six are like 1st grade level, Easy" Said Tony as this upset them, Rhino pounded his fists on the ground "Niet! You will eat those words!" Rhino charges up as he runs to Tony stark while he Battle yells.

" Mr stark! watch-" Deku get's interrupted by Spider-Man. " No, He got this Midoriya" 

Tony pulls two strings from his jacket as it got tighter and pressed his Arc reactor and his armor started to form around him, He walks slowly to Rhino as he takes off his glasses slowly. 

Rhino gets a bit close to him as he raised his Fist up in the air and brings it down to him, Ironman looks up at him as he brings his arm up and a Shield blocking Rhino's Powerful punch and quickly does a Uppercut at him, Rhino backs up from the p...

Rhino gets a bit close to him as he raised his Fist up in the air and brings it down to him, Ironman looks up at him as he brings his arm up and a Shield blocking Rhino's Powerful punch and quickly does a Uppercut at him, Rhino backs up from the punch and Ironman places both his arms out at him as his hands become small Nano cannons and four Energy Displacers come out of his back. Rhino growls and runs back to Ironman but his energy Displacers bright up as they shot out a beam together and causing a Big beam blast at Rhino, Sending him flying outside the warehouse . When Spider-Man and Deku saw Tony's New Suit and what he just did, They two eyes widen as they could not believe what they just saw.

" Mr.Stark! That's a very cool suit!" Said Spider-Man, Ironman turns to him " Thanks kid, It's made out of the same Material as your suit, I call this baby, Mark 50. Like it-" Iron Man was cut of by Mysterio when he pointed his finger at the ground making a piece of the floor that Ironman is standing on fly up in the air. Scorpion jumps high in the air as he dives down to Deku, Deku looks up and he Backs up with a jump before Scorpion can land on him, Scorpion Lands on the floor and chuckled as he runs after deku.