A Message From The Author

- what a cliffhanger, right?

*insert Barty Crouch Sr's: "Ooooohhh".*

- hi everyone, if you've reached the end of this story and read all the chapters, thank you so much!

- i really hope you've enjoyed my story, i've been working on book two non-stop over the past week, so i hope it's turned out well!

- this certainly has been a strange year, i hope you're all staying safe and keeping healthy, not just physically, but mentally too. hopefully, reading my books have allowed you to escape the reality we're currently struggling to keep alive.

- it really means so much to me that you guys are enjoying my content (on tik tok) and enjoying my books. i enjoy writing them so much, and all your support is one of the very few things keeping me going if i'm honest, so thank you!

- let me know if you'd like more chapters/longer books! book two has around 10 extra chapters compared to book one!

- book one and book two are finally out! we're half way there! :)

- i'm currently planning Shifted: Book Three now!

- it'd mean the world to me if you could recommend this book to other harry potter lovers, and be sure to follow my tik tok for updates (hazelrealityshifting)!

- i additionally make my own edits/povs on tik tok too!

- again, thank you so much for reading my story, you have no idea how much it means to me! feel free to make comments whenever you like whilst reading, some constructive criticism would be helpful for me to improve in my future stories, but even some comments of your reactions or thoughts would be amazing too!

- thank you again! :)