4

Error POV

'L'manberg?' I asked Wilbur. He chuckled awkwardly while rubbing the back of his head. 'Well, the place in these wall you are standing on is L'manberg.' He said. I remembered that they did say Dream. I hope the Dream name is just a coincidence and not the Dream Sans... 'When you guys haven't came back yesterday, one og you did mention about Dream? Who is he?' I asked WIlbur and his expression turned serious. 'We trying to get independence from him. He wears a smiley face mask and have a green hoodie.' Wilbur described Dream's appearance.

'That is definitely not the Dream I know.' I thought to myself. I decide to join them since they helped me and also not hate me because of my name. 'Alright, Wilbur. I'll join L'manberg.' I said as he look very happy. 'Welcome to L'manberg, Error.' Wilbur said as he open his arm widely. He quickly went to the van or the drug van as Tommy called it. What is he doing? My question was answered when he came out of the van holding a uniform that all five of them wore except Fundy because his uniform is light blue. 'Change into this.' Wilbur said. I nodded.

(Imaging Error as human and wearing the L'manberg uniform while wearing his blue scarf)

After changing, I went to the van. I was greeted with cheers. 'Congrats on joining L'manberg, Error!' Eret said. 'Thanks, Eret.' I said as they calmed down. 'We need to go get resources. Big E, would you like to come with us? We can teach you some stuff.' Tommy said. 'I'll come.' I said. We went mining. Tommy explained to me how to craft things and what kind of pickaxe can mine which kind of ore. He also told me about three different realms. We are in the overworld right now. 

Tommy showed me the mobs and blocks in the nether realm since he want to get blaze rods, a thing you can obtain by killing blazes in the nether fortress. There is also bastions where piglins spawned. I got a disk called Pigstep and almost got killed by the piglins there. Tommy made it worst by stealing their treasures and gold. We didn't go to the end realm since it was restricted because it was too dangerous. After that, we went back to L'manberg. Tubbo and Fundy taught me on how to fight with swords, axes and shields. 

I prefer to use an axe becuase it reminded me of Horror. I chuckled sadly, thinking of all the times that Horror had been chase by Cross all because of a single chocolate bar. Nightmare throwing people out of windows especially Killer. Dust would just lay back with Blue, Geno and Fresh as chaos is happening in front of them. The charas would sometimes pop by just to find entertainment or get chocolate. 'Error? Are you okay?' Tubbo asked. I shook my head. 'I just missed my family. It's not a big deal.' I said. 'Did you lost them?' Fundy asked. 

'Yeah... It's all my fault to be honest.' I blurted out. 'Hey, cut it out.' Fundy said. I was confused. 'Huh?' I asked. 'It's not your fault, trauma doesn't happen often. It must be the doing of that Ink person, right? Or else why are you scared of him?' Tubbo said. 'What he said.' Fundy then later continue.  'I hate it when you're right.' I said as I proceed to hit Fundy. He took damage and glare at me playfully. 'Oh, it's on.' He said as we decide to spar with Tubbo cheering us on. 'WHAT THE HELL!' Wilbur suddenly yelled. Me and Fundy stopped sparring and Tubbo ran to Wilbur. We followed Tubbo. We went outside to see cobblestone walls surround some part of L'manberg. 

'What...?' I asked. I was shocked that someone did this. I was suddenly pulled away from Fundy and was facing Dream. 'A new recruit aye?' He said. There were two more person that I don't know standing beside him. (Sorry, that I didn't include Punz)

 (Sorry, that I didn't include Punz)

'Let go of Error, Dream

'Let go of Error, Dream.' Wilbur said as he glared at Dream. The five had prepared their weapons and the two people beside Dream also prepared their weapon. I punched Dream and quickly ran beside Eret. I prepared my axe. I will only use my axe with my shield if there will be a big fight. 'We don't want to fight, just came here to check if you guys had quit making L'manberg's independent.' Dream mock Wilbur, earning a growl of anger from him. 'George, Sapnap, let's go.' Dream said and those three walk away from L'manberg. 

'So those two person were George and Sapnap, huh?' I thought to myself. 'Are you okay, Error!?' Eret asked in concern as he put his weapon away. 'I'm okay.' I said as Eret sighed in relieve. 'We should have known that Dream did this. I shouldn't have yell in anger just now.' Wilbur said, feeling guilty. I waved my hands in awkwardness. 'I said it's okay, it's not your fault.' I said. 'How about we make potions together?' Fundy asked. 'Drugs!' Tommy exclaimed in a playful way. 'It's potions.' Tubbo tried to correct him but Tommy didn't listen. 'Drugs!' Tommy said a bit louder. 'But Tommy-' Wilbur was cut off by Tommy. 'Drugs!' He yelled and march towards the van. I laughed at his attitude and the word 'drugs'.