17

Error POV

Techno never contacted us after he left the base that day. Eventually after I heal, I went back to Manberg secretly. Jschlatt now knows I remember everything so I was not welcome to Manberg now. I use the tunnel Techno made that day to enter my base secretly. Wilbur said war is gonna began soon, so I'm now here making potions. I sighed. 'I have made multiple useful potions and harmful ones. Should I surprise them by getting them netherites or enchantments?' I said to myself as I made an enchantment table and place it down beside the chest. 

I grab arrows and plain books from my chest. I notice all of my arrows with effects are missing. 'WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY ARROWS!?' I yelled in annoyance and later calm myself down. I stared at the items since I don't know what to do. 'I think I should get netherite first then make the enchantments... and make more arrows with effects. If I found out the person who stole them, they're gonna have problems with me.' I walk out of my lake exit after checking nobody is around. It was clear so I quickly got out and seal the hole before quickly running to find the nether portal. I went to the portal and started to search for netherites. As I was mining, mobs would attack so it was more difficult to do this smoothly. Argh... I should have bring Tommy with me. Maybe I shouldn't join the war this time...

(One month later)

No one POV

'Alright, fellas. We have 20 minutes before we go in and start a war with Dream and Jschlatt. Anyone have any equipments?' Tommy asked. 'I have.' Techno said and look around to not find Error. 'Where is Error? He would always be with you guys most of the time.' Techno asked them. All of them shrug except for Niki. 'Error told me he wouldn't be participating the war. I don't know where he is now, but he told me he wouldn't be in his base underground.' Tubbo was a bit surprise on Error's underground base. 

'He has an underground base? He never told me before.' Tubbo said. Wilbur told him that it must be because Error forgot or someone was around them that time. They were ready to go but heard a voice. 'Hey guys, wait up for us!' Quackity said as Eret followed him. Fundy was with them too. 'Finally you guys arrived.' Tubbo said. Everyone followed Techno out of the cave and made way to his secret base. He went to a river and broke a block in it to reveal a tunnel down. 'This is almost like Error's base entrance concept.' Niki said. 

Techno didn't answer her. Everyone followed him into the base. 'Welcome guys, to the entrance of my secret base. It was crowded. Tommy went to open Techno's chest to find some useless stuff in it. 'Hey! That's my normal stuff, don't take that!' Techno yelled at Tommy. Eret went to open his chest as a joke, earning a fun tone yell from Techno. He flipped a switch from atop of a chest to open another entrance to a underground base again. He went down and introduce the base to them. 'Now this,' Techno said as he climb down the ladder. 

When he reached the bottom he continued to say, 'This is the vault.' Techno said. As everyone one by one came down the ladder, they were amazed with it. 'WOAH!' Tubbo exclaimed. 'Holy shi-' Wilbur said as everyone begin wow-ing. 'This is the vault.' Techno repeated as everyone rush to get equipment from multiple chest and armor from five armor stands. 'I am ready for revolution boys!' Techno said as he took all the tnts from the chest to prevent them from knowing his plan. 

When everyone took weapons and armors, they didn't check the bottom lane so Techno pointed it out to them. After opening the bottom lane chests, Quackity yelled at Techno. 'How many free time do you have!?' Quackity said.

~Flashback~

Technoblade went into Error's secret base and start flipping chest. He stole a bunch of arrows from him including those with effects on them. 'He's gonna get mad.' Techno thought to himself before escaping the base.