6

Error POV

After playing in the river, all of us changed into our uniform. Wilbur went back to the van to check on the potions. 'The potions are gone!' Wilbur exclaimed as we gasped. We went to the van and see if it was real. It was. 'Tommy, did you see anyone enter L'manberg?' Wilbur asked. Tommy looked at me with the face of 'help'. I shook my head. Tommy saw it and the others didn't. 'Wilbur, no one came in L'manberg. It might have been Dream who sneak it when I wasn't looking.' Tommy said. Little did I know, it was someone who was close to me...

'Hey, who's good with the bow?' I asked one of them. 'I am.' Eret said as he step up. 'I want to learn how to use a bow for long range. 'Sure.' Eret said before making two bows for us. He taught me how to use the bow. 'Everyone, get your weapons and armor now!' Wilbur suddenly yelled. I jolted from the sudden voices before calming down to not have a panic attack. 'Let's go.' Eret said before going to Wilbur's direction, he already have armor and his weapon with him. 

I quickly went to my underground room. I got out some useful potions and arrows. I may or may not have stole someone's netherite axe. I got my diamond armor on except for the diamond chestplate is a netherite chestplate with enchantment on it. I got out of my room when no one is looking and went to find the group. 'Error! Over here!' Tubbo yelled out. Dream and his two friends were attacking them. If three people manage to overpowered five people, that means they're strong. Wilbur had trouble with Dream so I help him out. 

I let out a war cry and get out my axe. The cry alerted Dream and his friends about me joining the battle. I tried to hit Dream with my axe but he blocked the attack. Dream kicked Wilbur away and tried to stab me with his sword. I got my shield out just in time before I was stab in the stomach. Dream look liked he is interested in something because he was staring. Dream dashed at me and slash me. I slide to the right and swipe my leg at Dream's leg. He fell but he manage to to a flip and landed safely on the ground. 

Wilbur use his sword to slash Dream and manage to cut him in the arm. Dream wanted to go to Wilbur but I stop him by kicking him from the back. He stumble and regained his footing. 'Not bad for a new recruit.' He said before trying to attack me again. 'Thanks, I've been through a war.' I said as I froze. I wasn't suppose to say that. Unfortunately, everyone heard it. 'What do you mean, Big E?' Tommy asked as he blocked an attack from Sapnap. 'I'll tell you guys later.' I said as I hit Dream with the edge of the shield. I don't want to kill him. 

'Get to Ponk's tower, I got an idea! Eret, distract them!' Wilbur ordered. 'Come with us, Error. You only know L'maberg since you never go out except for the nether.' Wilbur said as I followed him. I had to round kick Dream to stop him from following us. 'Hurry!' I yelled out to the rest. We followed Wilbur as Eret stayed back to give us more time to flee. We reached Ponk's tower and climbed to the top. 'What are we gonna do now?' Fundy asked. 'Get out your bow, we are gonna shoot them from this height.' Wilbur said he took out his bow. I was lucky than the rest. 

My eyesight is really good so I can see further than them if I focus. I grab a poison arrow and aimed at Dream. No one noticed about the arrow. I waited for the right moment and shot the arrow into his leg. My hearing is also good as I heard him yelp in pain from the arrow. I continue to do the same to George and Sapnap. They had to evacuate due to the poison. Eret came to the top. 'What the hell is wrong with you guys? Only three arrows hit them while all other arrows were on the ground and some almost hit me.' Eret said, disappointed. 

Wilbur sweat drop as he apologize. They didn't know who shot the three arrows but I wasn't that kind of person to boast how powerful I am unlike a certain creator. 'I want to show you guys something.' Eret said and asked us to follow him back to L'manberg. We went back to L'manberg as he dig up a block of dirt to revealed a stair way to a bunker. Look likes I'm not the only one who had a secret room underground.

'I have a secret weapon.'