13

'Can you pretend to still not know anything?' Wilbur asked. 'Sure.' Error agreed but he notice something about Wilbur seems off. He's eyes were red but he swore that he eyes were suppose to be brown. 'What's wrong with your eyes, Wilbur?' Error asked him but he just shook his head. 'Big E.' Tommy mentioned for Errror to come to him. When he got near Tommy, Tommy started to whisper some things to him. 'Wilbur's sanity is slowly disappearing.' Tommy said as I gaped in shock. 

'He's like me when I'm in the anti void.' That was all Error though before he turn to face Technoblade. 'How old are you? You look short enough to be an orphan.' Technoblade said as he suddenly look menacing to Error. 'Excuse me, potato pig. I'm 29 and I am an adult orphan.' Error said as he pointed at Technoblade. Wilbur look at the clock that I place on my wall. 'It's night time, Error may we stay at your til morning?' Wilbur asked as Error just nodded his head before walking towards the hole Techno had mine. He fixed up the hole. 

'Do you have any bed or what not?' Techno asked Error. 'Yeah, I have some extra wools and planks. I made beds for the three of them. 'Why didn't you have a bed for yourself?' Tommy asked, curious. 'I don't sleep and I can't sleep. That comatose state doesn't count as sleeping.' I said and leave the base before they can continue to ask questions. After leaving my base, I went around to explore Dream's land. A lot of new buildings had been built and I saw the flag of Manburg. I imagine the flag as the state it was before Jschlatt changed it. 

Wilbur told me that it use to have the color red, blue, white, yellow and black. Now, it only have red and black, like a corrupted flag suited to how Jschlatt is. Earlier when I asked him those questions, are those lies? I shook the thought away as I continued to wander around. It's very quiet when everyone is asleep. 'Error, what are you doing here?' Error faced the person who said it. 'Eret...' Error said as he started to feel anger and betrayal. Error punched Eret in the stomach, making said person crouch down while holding their stomach in pain. 

Eret look at Error in pain as tears were visible on the edge of Error's eyes. 'His tears are glowing yellow!?' Eret thought in shocked as bright yellow tears slid down Error's cheek. 'What is wrong with you!?' Error yelled at Eret. 'What...?' Eret asked in confusion as Error once again kneed him in the face. 'Ack!' Eret yelped in pain as blood trickled down his nose. 'Why would you betray us, Eret?' Error asked Eret with a deadly tone. 'Dream offered me to be king of his land if I betray all of you. I was craving for power at that time.' Eret told Error the truth as he rubbed his bloody nose. 

Error ignored his sight as he use his back to face Eret. 'Look at you now, you became king and L'manberg was taken away again after it's independence.' Error said as he's visibly shaking in anger. 'Error-' Eret tried to talk to him but only earned him a kick in the stomach. 'There's nothing for you to explain shit, Eret. You screwed everyone up.' Error said as he begin walking away from a hurt and in pain Eret on the ground. 'Error, wait!' Eret yelled but Error ignored him. 'I'm sorry! I shouldn't have the role as king in Dream's land, I don't even have the right to have the role! I didn't mean to, Error.' Eret yelled and error stopped. 

'Are you really apologizing after everything you did?' Error said as he chuckled. 'I mean it, Error! I'm really sorry, I know I betray everyone in order for power, but please... I know how wrong I am!' Eret tried to apologize. Error sighed as he took out a splash healing potion and throw it at Eret. Eret was stunned when Error healed him. 'This is your last chance. As you know from the way I talk and attack you, I know everything now. Wilbur, Tommy and Techno are in Manberg and are in my secret base that no one knows. I don't trust you fully to tell the location but I can assure you in underground.' Error glare at Eret, wanting him to keep this a secret. 

'If you told anyone, even Tubbo, Fundy and Nihachu, I'll kill you. I will notice if you told anyone judging by their actions, Eret. I will be with Jschlatt the whole festival tomorrow, I can know if you tell him.' Error said while he waited for Eret to agree to his terms. 'Why don't you want me to tell Tu-' Eret was cut off with an axe at in front of his throat. 'When I mean no one, not a single soul can know' Error said. 'O-ok, Error' Eret said carefully, because one wrong word will cause him he's life. Error retracted the axe and keep it in his inventory. 

'Good.' Was all Error said before walking away. 'I know you're there, Nihachu.' Error said as a girl tumbled out of the bush near the place where Eret and him were talking. Eret had went away after Error said good. 'Why are you up at night, Niki?' Error asked, his serious demeanor changed to a kind one. Niki sweat-dropped at his 180 degree mood change. 'I can't sleep.' Niki said nervously. Error knew Niki don't want to tell him why she can't sleep so he grab her hand, dragging her with him. 

'E-error!? Where are we going?' Niki was shock by his sudden action. Error drag Niki to the lake of L'manberg. 'Isn't this the place where L'manberg was suppose to be?' Niki was confuse on why Error brought her here. Error dig a block of dirt out from the lake. 'Get in.' Error said as Niki went in the hole to climb down to a base. Error followed her after sealing the entrance. 'Woah' Niki gaped at the base that had been under L'manberg for a long time and haven't been discovered. 

'Welcome to my base, Niki. Please be quiet as Wilbur, Tommy and techno are sleeping.' Error said as he point at three sleeping figures on each bed.

(Error when he yelled at Techno last chapter) *He's hair is long because no one cut it for him during his comatose state'*