8

(Timeskip to a few years later...)

It's been a long time since Error haven't woke up from his coma. George stab him in the stomach and hit a vital point. The healing potions nearly save him, but it was a miracle that he's still alive. Wilbur and the rest started to hate George (No hate on him please, it's just for the story line) and Eret because he betrayed them. Eret felt guilty inside because he was the one who lead everyone into the room. Tubbo is still blaming himself for Error's coma. The war just ended a few months ago as Tommy decide to give up his disks for the independence of L'manberg. 

During the war, a new member had joined. They are called Nihachu/Niki. They were introduce to Error when the war was over. When Dream blew up the inside of the L'manberg wall, they had carry Error with them. They had to left Error inside Tommy's 'convenient hole' to protect him. Today, they had an election to select who will be the new president of L'manberg. Jschlatt, a man who was kicked out of Dream's land, came back and tried to be the new president of L'manberg. 

He had tricks up his sleeves and made a deal with Quackity, another man who tried to compete in the election. They ended up winning the election because of the deal, making him had a extra 1% vote than Wilbur's vote. 'My first order, as president of L'maneberg. Jschlatt smirked a little while eyeing Wilbur and Tommy. 'Is to REVOKE...' Jschlatt intentionally emphasis the word 'revoke'. Tommy was getting worry about Jschlatt's order and Wilbur was dripping sweat, indicating he was worried too. 'The citizenship of WilburSoot and TommyInit!' Jschlatt ordered.

Some people gasps and the loudest was Niki's. Dream can be seen on top of a tower near the stage, smirking. Some people started to shoot arrows at the two castaway especially George who seem to be enjoying himself. He still remember the day he stabbed that Error guy in the stomach and saw him once, unconscious, when Dream tried to threatened them with blowing up a piece of tnt. He never saw him that day onwards. The Dream Team thought they were dead so they didn't try to mention Error. Wilbur and Tommy manage to flee with little injuries.

The former president and vice president still remember about Error and formed a plan to sneak back in and take Error with them. Tubbo, Niki and Fundy also think about Error and tried to sneak him out to Wilbur and Tommy. They can't take care of him because of Jschlatt. Eret in the other hand was yelled at after he tried to help Wilbur and Tommy. Only eight people know about the existence of Error (The L'manberg gang + Eret and The Dream Team). Eret wanted Error out of Jschlatt reach and would do anything to help Error. 

Tommy remembered that he took four of Error's invisibility potion. He gave Wilbur one and they drank them. They went back L'manberg secretly and tried to gave one to Tubbo, but Jschlatt was around him so they had to choose another people to give the potion too. They gave the potion to Fundy and they went back to Tommy's hole. They found Error lying on a bed, untouched. They lift him up and gave him a potion gently. He turned invisible and they started to move him out from L'manberg. After they went far into the forest outside of L'manberg, they placed Error gently on the ground and the potion all of them have started to worn off and they started to become visible.

Fundy left the three of them as quickly as possible to not cause suspicion. Wilbur and Tommy look at Error sadly. Wilbur sighed and he tell Tommy to started finding a place to live. Wilbur piggy-backed Error as he is the older one between him and Tommy. They found a cave and started to make it more livable. They killed some sheep to make a bed for Error to lay on. They were worry for Error and hope for him to wake up. As day pass by, the cave became more like a base but there is a cost. Tuboo was forced to be Jschlatt own worker and was forced to break the walls.

Fundy burned the flag and Wilbur became insane day by day. That was until the day, Wilbur decide to be Dream's helper. Tommy tried to stop him by aiming a aimed crossbow at him. Dream defended Wilbur and Wilbur smiled insanely. What they didn't know is that a certain skeleton turned human had woken up when they were arguing. Error rubbed his eyes as he sat up groggily. He look around, confuse. 'Where am I?' Error thought to himself as he get off the bed. The place was a bit cramp but he still manage to find a place to stand. He remembered getting stab and fainting, so he thought he was kidnapped by the Dream Team. He look around for an escape route and find nothing.

He check his inventory and felt relieve when he's stuff is still with him. He use his pickaxe to mine a hole in the ground and place stones that he conveniently left in his inventory to fill up the gap to not let them suspect he had ran away through underground tunnel. After some mining, he started to dig up to the surface when he think he is far away enough. As he got up to the surface, he tried his best to navigate back to L'manberg. He wasn't familiar with the forest outside of L'manberg and Dream's land. He walk and walk until he saw something in the distance. It was Ponk's tower! He was happy as he started to ran towards the  tower.
He could finally meet his friends again.

It was a shame that he went into coma when something ver important was happening and he should have stay back at the little room he woke up in. Meanwhile, Wilbur and Tommy was panicking when they couldn't find Error.