3

Error POV

'Ok, first question. Why did you fell out from the sky?' Wilbur asked. My face darkened and look away. 'Fundy, don't touch him. He has haphephobia.' Eret said warned Fundy. I just realized Fundy retracting his hand and walk back to where he stood before. 'Sorry.' Fundy apologized. 'It's ok, Fundy.' I said. 'Error, I did told you that you can don't answer my question.' Wilbur said. 'S...ci.e.' I muttered. Fundy's ear twitched before his face went pale. 'Fundy? What's wrong, son?' Wilbur asked. I think Fundy heard me since he's a fox. 

'Error said s-suicide...' Fundy pointed at me and I look away. 'What!?' They all shouted except Fundy. 'What happened?' Eret asked. 'I don't want to talk about it.' I said. 'Alright, second question. Tommy you can ask him.' Wilbur said. 'What's with the scars? There are enough for a person to die but somehow you didn't.' He asked. 'Tommy!' Fundy said as he smacked Tommy's head. 'What the hell, Fundy!?' He exclaimed in pain. 'Please don't hit him, it's fine.' I said. They calmed down as I sighed. 

'Those scars and wounds are all because of the people who despise me...' I said remembering Ink and suddenly started to breath faster. 'He's having a panic attack!' Tubbo exclaimed as they quickly tried to calm me down. 'It's all your fault, Error.' Ink was standing in front of me in a black room. Behind him was dust and corpse of my family. 'You killed them!?' I said in shock as Nightmare is part of a balance of the multiverse. 'Yeah, what about it? They're just a nuisance to my creation.' Ink said smugly as I begin to feel anger. 

'I'll kill you!' I yelled and dashed towards him.Suddenly, I was yanked backwards by something. 'AHHHHHH!' I yelled in agony as flesh were ripped from my arm. 'What...?' I looked at my arm and I was human. 'SInce, you're a human... You can't use magic right?' He said as he summoned a sharp bone. 'I'll kill you, right here, right now.' He said as he slammed the bone down. Before he did it, I heard a voice. 'Error!' A voice yelled out. '... Eret?' I said as Ink suddenly disappeared. 'Breathe, Error. Breathe!' Wilbur's voice yelled out. 

'I'm not with Ink...?' I said as I was still in the black room. 'We don't know who this Ink person is, but snap out of it! Ink isn't here!' Tubbo's voice said. The black room had begin to change into five person in uniforms. The first person I saw was Eret squatting in front of me. 'Big E, you ok?' Tommy said. 'Big E?' I questioned the name. 'It's a nickname for you since you're older than me.' Tommy explained and I nodded. 'You ok, Error?' Fundy asked. 'I'm alright, thanks for snapping me out from the panic attack. I noticed Tommy had to round things in his hands.

'Hey, Tommy? What's that?' I pointed to the stuff Tommy was holding. 'This two?' He asked as he raised the thing in front of him. I nodded. 'This are my disks, my most valuable prized possession. I have to hide this from Dream.' Tommy said as he quickly vent in the van. 'What's a disk?' I asked shocking the remaining 4. 'A disk is a thing that can play songs with a jukebox.' Tubbo explained. 'Ok!' I said as Tommy came back. 'Error, can you do hand to hand combat?' Wilbur ask. 'Yeah, I can.' I said. 'Alright, I want you to fight all of us.' Wilbur said. 

(I want to make it that Error's strength is the same as the mcyts. In every FGod book Error is the most op character in other multiverse but in this book, I'm changing that)

It was quite tiring fighting with a human body but I manage. Wilbur had beat me so now I'm on the grass taking breaths. 'Impressive. Error who taught you how to fight like that?' Eret asked as he sat beside me. I looked at him. 'I taught myself so I can defend myself from Ink.' I said sadly. 'That Ink person sound cruel. Why would someone hurt you? You're very kind.' Eret said. I was embarrass because Eret called me kind. I rubbed the back of my head as I chuckled. 'I'm not kind. I'm just someone who will hurt people close to me.' I said.

'You're not, Error. Your actions defined your words. You are kind.' Eret said as suddenly we heard a groan. 'What?' I said as I turned around. It was a zombie and Eret killed it with a sword. 'What was that?' I asked in shock. 'Mobs, they spawn at night and it's already night time.' Eret said as he gave me an axe. 'Use them to kill mobs if they wandered in here.' Eret said as he went to find more mobs. I dodged an arrow coming from a skeleton with a bow. Yikes, now I feel bad for my kind now. I dashed towards the skeleton and dodged the arrows. I hit the skeleton three times.

It died but dropped 2 bones and a bow? I picked them up. I continued to slay mobs and kept the things they drop except zombie flesh, they stink. It was morning and I saw a skeleton getting lit on fire. 'They can't stand under the sun? The zombie too.' I said to myself. I did get hurt from arrows, explosions and attacks from zombies and some tall black thing. 'Hey Big E, do you have ender pearls? I need them.' Tommy walk towards me. 'Ender pearls?' I asked him. 'They are round shiny orbs that will drop when you kill an enderman.' Tommy explained to me.

'Oh! You mean those tall black things? Sure, I thing I got 4 ender pearls from them.' I said as I took out 4 of them. 'I just need two, so the remaining two is still yours.' Tommy said as he took two from me. 'An advise, enderpearls allow you to teleport. Just throw it towards where you want to go to and it will teleport you there.' Tommy said. Before he walk away, I asked him what are the green things that can blow up. He explained to me that those are creepers. I thank him then Wilbur walk up to me. 'I know this is sudden, Error. But...' Wilbur trailed off. 

'Do you want to join L'manberg even though it's not independent yet?'