C H A P T E R 36

KHASHTON DRIVAS

KHASHTON DRIVAS

"Where the fuck are they?!" Kanina pa kami nag tatalo dahil hanggang ngayon ay hindi parin dumadating sila Zev at Zex "Hey I found this in my locker" Inabot ni Luca ang isang papel na may naka sulat na; Revenge. Desire. Fame- Tyalza

"What does that mean?" Maging ako ay naguguluhan. Sobrang gulo. Sino ka ba talaga Makatza?

"Hey Brie is calling" Nabaling ang pansin ko kay Luca habang nakikipag usap kay Brie.

"What?! Sige pupunta na kami dyan" Rinig kong sigaw nya kaya nag ka tinginan kami ni Tristan na parehong naguguluhan "Since when did you get her number?" Sabay naming tanong ni Tristan. He looked at us unbelievably.

"Really? Our friend is dying due to lack of blood but your asking when did I get Brie's phone number? Seriously?!" Napa irap nalang ako. Masyado kasi syang exaggerated. Pag sinabi nyang may mamatay o di kaya may nasa peligro ang ibig sabihin non nadaplisan ng kung ano.

"Yeah right, overreacting asshole" Tristan said at nag lakad palabas ng rooftop. Pumunta kami sa dorm nila Aki. "Is this what you called dying?" I said full of sarcasm

We found Zev and Brie playing video games while the rest is watching a movie "I thought you died?!" Pasigaw na sabi ni Luca kaya binato sya ni Brie ng controller "Do you really want him to die Luca?" Hindi sya pinansin ni Luca. He's mad because of what happened 2 weeks ago

"What's the meaning of this?" Tristan asked "Can't we all just reconcile?" Trix mumbled

"Reconcile your ass! You didn't let me play!" Biglang tumayo si Zex at binato sya ng unan "What the hell is wrong with you?! Nanonood lang tayo ng tv kanina akala ko ba okay na?!"

"Anong okay na? bahala ka sa pakening mong buhay!" Binato ni Zex si Trix ng unan saka tuluyang umalis. Napa kamot nalang si Trix saka sinundan sya

"Does this mean were normal again? No Makatza?" I asked them "No, It means it's getting more dangerous. Take precautions always. Remember to trust no one and by trusting no one I mean— no one. Even us. We can't help you in this type of situations. We no longer have control" My heart started beating rapidly when I heard her voice entering from the kitchen. Kamatayan

"Aki stop scaring them" seryosong saad ni Adi "Im not scaring them, it's important that they become cautious at all times" Tumayo si Iris at kinuha ang limang maliit na keychain "This may help"

"A keychain?" Tanong ni Zev "It's not just a keychain. Pag pinindot mo to at idinikit sa kahit na sino, she or he will automatically feel an electric shock. It can leave your victim unconscious for thirty minutes. Enough time to ecape"

Kung titignan mo ang kabuoan nito ay hindi ka talaga mag-sususpetsya.

"This one's cool, Hey Brie!" Kinuha nya ang isang keychain at akmang ididikit na ito kay Brie "Luca that's dangerous!" Pigil ni Tristan sakanya pero bago pa ito tumama kay Brie ay naka ilag ito.

"What were you thinking?!" Inis na tanong ni Brie "That's for ignoring me besides hindi kanaman mamamatay eh" umirap si Brie at binatukan sya

"That's enough! Luca that was dangerous!" Asik ni Iris "Tsk" naka ngusong umupo si Luca sa sofa

"Oh and another one, stay away from us, until it's over." My forehead creased "Why? Are you all afraid that Makatza might hurt you all because of us?" Natatawa ngunit sarkastikong saad ni Tristan

"No, It's the other way around. You all will be in danger. Alexis wants to be part of us that's why she'll use the five of you as her bait" So that's why they were ignoring us?

"Were fine—"

"Fine?" Iris was looking at him while raising her eyebrows. Kinuha nya ang alcohol at binuhos sa sugat ni Zev. Napa ngiwi kami dahil sa ginawa ni Iris habang si Zev ay umaaray "What did you do that for?"

"Now say that your fine!"

"No Im not!" Natawa ako sa reaksyon ni Zev kaya binato nya ako ng unan. Napalingon ako kay Aki na ngayon ay natatawang umupo at nag babasa.

"Maiwan na muna namin kayo ah. May aasikasuhin lang kami" magka sabay na umalis ang apat at naiwan kami nila Luca, Zev at Tristan.

"Guys, I found this on Zex's pocket" Zev handed it to me. "Three weeks?" I asked. We have Three weeks on finding Makatza.

"I think Makatza is not really the villain" Luca stated "What do you mean?" Tristan asked. I was thinking the same thing.

"If Makatza is really the villain then why is she the always the hero in the story?"

"You have a point Luca, but this wont happen if she's not a villain" pinakita ni Zev ang mga sugat nya. "It was not Makatza's doings..." inabot ni Tristan sakin ang kaparehong papel na nakita ni Luca sa locker. "I also found this on my locker. Revenge, Desire and Fame. Alexis kidnapped Zev because of her desires. Makatza is trying to warn us"

"So the real villain was Alexis?" Luca asked

"No, the real villain is their wishes. She wishes to be part of The Blacks that leads her to do this stuffs. Makatza wants us to learn that wishes can turn into monsters and can lead you in darkness"

AKIRAH MAKATZA V.

"No, the real villain is their wishes. She wishes to be part of The Blacks that leads her to do this stuffs. Makatza wants us to learn that wishes can turn into monsters and can lead you in darkness"

I smiled as I hear them talking. They finally understood. This Haichi Test isn't only about abilities, its about learning how to let go of something you desire so that you can grow and be the better version of yourself. That's why The Blacks are special, because they knew their limits. They show power but care in silence. Something only few people have.

Umalis ako sa kwarto pumunta sa office. Brie said that she already has information about their abilities "You can start now Brie" Tinanguan nya ako bago tumayo

"There's a lot of changes since this Haichi Test. Khashton improved his observation skills. He can analyze and recognize by using his senses. I was following them and I found out why he suspected you for being Makatza. He's clever to find your Great Grandmother's name on one of the shool photos that Iris created. He suspected you because you have the same surnames and your great grandma's name is Maria Kate Zaphire which if you take the second and third letter it will become Makatza. They also suspected the school photo they thought it was a hoax because Iris is dumb enough to make the school photo laminated and colored. Iris camera doesn't even exist that time!"

I looked at Iris who are a bit confused "I didn't make the school photo laminated and colored. I made sure it will look vintage and stuff"

"Someone made the same copy but in modern style so that they can sabotage them and made them think that it's a hoax. Para hindi nila hanapin si Makatza then everything will fail"

Zahn Fajardo

He's the one who can make an exact copy of anything.