C H A P T E R 37

LUCA GIOVANNI

LUCA GIOVANNI

It's been a busy day for me. I've been scrolling through the book pages for almost an hour now and I can't seem to understand anything. My phone vibrated and it was a text message coming from Brie. My forehead ridged because I remembered that she said to me that there will be no communication in order for us to be safe.

"That's odd, must be urgent" I checked the message and it was just a simple 'hi'.

Brie wouldn't say that. She would say 'Ciao stupido'

"Odd" Hindi ko nalang pinansin at nag patuloy sa pag babasa. Napatigil ako ng may babaeng nag lapag ng tray ng pagkain "Can I join you?" She said while smiling. I looked at her from head to toe. Her hair is well fix and she has thick makeup. Her cleavage were exposed and she's wearing a uniform that looks like it was forced fit her. Her legs are unveil because of her tiny skirt.

In short, this girl looks like a hooker.

"S-sure"

"Took you long enough" She said while laughing. She's eating vegetable salad paired with non-fat milk. Brie suddenly flashed through my mind. She wouldn't order something like that. The table would be full of cheese bread rolls.

Why did she suddenly appear in my mind?

"You okay?" I nodded trying to focus on what Im currently doing. "Dont be such a handsome snob" she looked at me teasingly.

Pansamantala kong itinigil ang ginagawa ko at seryoso syang tinignan. "I dont want to be rude but you're disturbing me for Pete's sake" I tried to hide my annoyance.

"Woah chill, ganito nalang, meet me at my dorm after class. Room 392. Make sure you don't get caught" I raised my eyebrows and chuckled "What if I dont?  I don't find you interesting and I don't have time to give you attention"

"But I find you really interesting. I'll be waiting for you" She quickly kissed my cheeks and walked away.

And I was stiff like a statue

BRIDGET SAVANNA CHEN

"Isa nanamang malandi ang may masamang balak sa ispirito ni Luca Giovanni. Nawa'y pagpalain sya ng panginoong may kapal—" binatukan ko si Adi dahil sa mga pinagsasabi nya.

"Kelan ka titino huh?" Tinawanan nya lang ako bago tumingin sa gawi nila Luca "Tsk mukhang pokpok. Sino nga uli yan?"

"Alicia Melendez" tipid na sabi ko ng makita ko ang name tag nya gamit ang mini-telescope na hawak ko. Tinignan ko si Luca na halatang naiinis sa babae. "I overheard that the girl is inviting Luca to her room" She looked at me waiting for my respond