CLOSING THE DEAL

Everyone came down for breakfast and saw Megha arranging the food bowls on the dining table and were surprised to see her back to normal and sat down for breakfast. She wished everyone and served them the food before she started eating.

              "Megha you are going to work?" RK asked trying to sound casually

              "Ha baby there's a lot of pending work I've to complete and Varun is going to Mumbai tonight instead of me for a project" Megha said and got up washed her hands and bid good bye to everyone before taking her bag and went out.

               "Good morning Khan bhai" Megha wished after getting into car.

                "Good morning mam" she heard when the car drove off onto the road making her look forward and was surprised to see Abhi.

                 She smiled and climbed into passenger seat beside him while he was driving making him warn "Careful". She settled in the seat and faced him and kissed his cheek hardly before hugging him sideways careful not to divert him.

                 "Where are we going?" Megha asked looking out through the windows to see that they are taking different route from the way to work. 

                  "Kerala since you have to finalise the deal according to your work schedule but the real reson is I'm going to spend my time with my bangaaram and baby" Abhi explained and went in direction of airport.

                   "But....what about you? I mean you are literally terminated from this world and if anyone sees you it's going to be a problem" Megha said.

                   "I changed my mind. It's time I show up and part of my reason is I can't stay away knowing my enemy is staying under the same roof as my family and you...." Abhi said making her put her hand on his tigh.